JoeRhyno

My Night Ops Fint Custom

Here's my Night Ops Flint I'm making for my Team to set up and display in my basement(read about it here ;))... I'm waiting for some paint to get here, so while waiting.. I decided to work on some side projects... he's gonna be the Team Leader of B Team.. The rest will probably be less customs and more LBCs... but we'll see... anyway, here he is:

NightOps001.jpgNightOps002.jpg

Well, first off, I think I'm going with Flint...I just dont see Falcon with that head and the finished product... whats finny is this only took me like 2 days to do, I'm proud of myself, lol...

PARTS

Head:Comic Pack Flint

Torso & Arms: Spy Troops Destro(both modded)

Hands & Lower Legs:Spy Troops Duke

Crotch:Hacker

Upper Legs:Dart w/ Lady Jaye's Holster

Vest: DTC Barrel Roll

A couple things I did to him...

-I dremeled off the chain and emblem on the torso, I patched up the elbow/forearm peg holes and the ankle peg holes and made te knees match up better with the upper legs all with green stuff.

-Swivel wrists were added

-One of Lady Jaye's Holsters was put in place of the knife sheath...

I really like the look of him... I'm hoping to some how mimmic the look on everyone else, but then also keep them looking like themselves...

NightOps007.jpg

in this pic, you can see my WIP Beach Head, I decided to add him to the team, caus ehis head fit real well on that torso... I'll probably give him the same camo style, but paint his pants the same gren as his mask and then do the camo in black just like his mask...

to be continued...

Really like him Joe! Outstanding work. Beachie shows promise too. I can't wait to see him.

Draven

Guest DavAnthony

Looks great I like it. I was wondering how that Flint head would look on modern sculpt stuff.

What did you use to make that rifle strap? That looks pretty cool

Dave

thanks guys, what's cool, I dind't even have to mod the head to fit.. though, I sanded down the turtle neck thingie on the torso, cause it didn't look right...

As for the Gun Strap, it's from a Chap Mei gun.. I love those things, the guns are waaay over sized, but I looooove the straps!!!

SWEET MERCIFUL ZEUS!

Man but does that figure kick some serious booty!

I'd love to see some more new-sculpt sub-group sets and this Flint would be on the top of my list!

BRAVO!

Great job, JR! Can't wait to see the whole team...

I like him but i don't really like the head. Can't wait to see more.

does look good joe! i like that flint head better on the new sculpt type body! never looked right to me on the ARAH one! looks kick ass!

TM

all I had to do was sand down the turtle neck and of course the destro chain.. that's the only modifying I had to do to get it to fit.

That Beach-head headsculpt... does it fit straight into the snake-eyes torso you've usd or do you have to modify it not to bee too tight or too flopsy?

i've put a valor vs venom snae-eyes head in that torso and it's way too loose, but that beach-head looks gnarly...

The Flint looks really cool. Looks like a pretty authentic SAS trooper.

The only thing I did to BH was cut a tad off the bottom of the "ball" I basically looked at the Snake Eyes head that came out.. and cut the ball in the same area :)

it fits rather well on it other than that :)

Thanks, and I agree he's gnarly...

-Joe