My Custom Hard Drive

xhairs

hands are a definite improvement, makes those arms useful. I have never liked that head though. If you were dying to have that 'look' maybe customize a recondo head with the eyeglass and speakerphone.

that's cool, I m not trying to tear it down, the painting and customization are great, I just don't care for the Hard Drive figure. At the same time, I have a Breaker figure I am working on, that would be my communications/computer type figure in my joe-world. I'm just glad there are other customizers out there. Do you have your own website? Where are you posting your pictures from? I know you have a bunch of other customs I have seen.

that's cool, I m not trying to tear it down, the painting and customization are great, I just don't care for the Hard Drive figure.  At the same time, I have a Breaker figure I am working on, that would be my communications/computer type figure in my joe-world.  I'm just glad there are other customizers out there.  Do you have your own website?  Where are you posting your pictures from?  I know you have a bunch of other customs I have seen.

what's funny is as much as I love this custom, I'm in the same boat as Buckaroo I hate Hard Drive, lol... Breaker's my man, I was thinking about stealing this idea and turning Hard Drive into Breaker...

that's cool, I m not trying to tear it down, the painting and customization are great, I just don't care for the Hard Drive figure. At the same time, I have a Breaker figure I am working on, that would be my communications/computer type figure in my joe-world. I'm just glad there are other customizers out there. Do you have your own website? Where are you posting your pictures from? I know you have a bunch of other customs I have seen.

hey guys thanks im glad you like what i did to him. and yes just check my sigs for the links to revs site & CC and im in the monder joe &cobra section of the gallary.

thanks X

cool custom. I went a more minimalist route: I found that simply repainting all the yellow bits with Khaki works extemely well: the more relisitic shade (the shade I used is about right for light brown leather) on the straps and boots works wonders for the figure, making him look a lot more normal. the same trick works extremely well on VVV Stalker too

thanks guys for all the great feedback. useless i was just going to repint him at first but i think he needed a whole new look. the medic thing is on his file card so i figgered i should put that in some were.

thanks agin X

thanks spike glad you like him

heres the part list for him

head,arms hard drive

hands chest pouch BBI

chest &pouch stalker

wasit tunnel rat

upper legs barrle roll

lowwer legs beach head modded with dukes kneed pads

feet crosshairs

I thought hard drive was one of the better new characters hasbro invented, the figure was in serious need of some paint help! what you have done hear makes him perfect! hasbro should of done it that way!

TM