Early W.i.p.--sigma Viper

DOCHOLIDAY56

Hey guys

I spent a few minutes in the "JOE ROOM" TONIGHT------its been months!!!

LOL

Anyways i 've got a VERY EARLY W.I.P.-------

ALOT OF 'greenstuff" and alot of paint and time to go --------

i may have some of the "greenstuff apps" done this weekend

and maybe some paint apps-------i"ll keep updating in this thread though

LMK WHAT YOU THINK----PLEASE------ANY INPUT IS WELCOME

THANKS

DOC

100_1886.jpg

100_1888.jpg

100_1889.jpg

100_1891.jpg

100_1599.jpg

Looks as though you're off to a great stuff, I can definitely see a Viper coming out of that.

I love the idea, I just think it's got to be an expensive figure (duke, spirit plus customs) That's why I wish you could buy the figures or their accessories seperately. I am curious about where you got the helmet too. Are you going to "green stuff" the arm armor? Do you have a stock for the gun?

I love the idea, I just think it's got to be an expensive figure (duke, spirit plus customs) That's why I wish you could buy the figures or their accessories seperately. I am curious about where you got the helmet too. Are you going to "green stuff" the arm armor? Do you have a stock for the gun?

THE HELMENT ----COME ON GUYS TAKE A REALLY GOOD LOOK AT IT

AND THEN THINK-------DREMEL!!!!!

ILL PUT IT THIS WAY------ITS NOT JOE---- BUT HASBRO MAKES IT!!!!!

ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED WILL BE ADDED WITH GREEN STUFF AND PAINT APPS

SO YES THE ARM GUARDS ARE GOING TO ADDED ---ACTUALLY THE ONE WITH TTHE WRIST COMM. I MAY JUST MODIFY ---AND ADD THE RIGHT

I MAY BE LOOKING IT TO SOME OF THE 12 IN. JOES AND BBI GUYS FOR SOME SERIOUS KIT BASHING---------WITH A LITTLE-----MACGUYVERING ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND THEY ARE NOT THAT FAR OFF WITH SOME THINGS

THANKIS FOR ALL THE COOL COMMENTS----------IF IM ON HERE NOTHING GETTING DONE RIGHT!!!!!

LOL

DOC

AND EXPENSE WISE-----------YA GOTTA SUBTRACT THE SPIRIT FIGURE-

MY 4 YEAR OLD WANTED HIM-------BUT LIKED THE MOCCASIANS HES WEARING SO THE PANTS BECAME MINE!!!!!

LOL

DOC