Alpine

Dr. Strange Love

I like 'em, that torso works really well for Alpine. Yeah a hat and googles will look good on him. Great work!

DSL- Nice work here. I would suggest maybe the hat from Recondo rather than the Gung Ho hat. With a little work dremeling out the inside to fit the head snugly and properly, it would look a little more accurate I think.

Also, try the goggles from any of the recent BBI guys for a more accurate look, and I would suggest even using a transparent yellow to tint the lens.

You might also consider switching to a Hacker waist since it already has "D" rings sculpted onto it.

If you decide not to mod it any, it still looks great (and I like it), and is easliy recognizable as Alpine. One question though...where did you get, and what color is that green? I LOVE it!

wow, that looks just like the original

Thanks guys for the suggestions and compliments.

I did chop down a little bit of his neck from the original. Roadblock's neck is a little to long but I didn't want his head to be riding on his shoulders.

roadblockhead7ll.jpg

I think I will keep the legs and change the waist.

I am not digging the Gung Ho hat on Alpine even though I made one. I will probably take Alys advice and try Recondo's hat. By the way Aly the paint I used is:

paint8mz.jpg

Citadel Color "Camo Green 61-44"

I swear by this paint and it is all I will use now.

the only place I am able to find this stuff is at a comic book store here in SA, Tx.

Thanks guys for all the advice!

Great idea he,looks good,i really like your take here.its always cool to see someone step out of the regular joe world and cast some light on there own takes.

Really kick ass custom,and I too swear but GWS paints,and that green is awesome color.