Anyone Collect These?

JoeRhyno

never heard of those before, pretty cool. but, thanks for the link, i'm always looking for more airsoft stores. ;)

I collect a lot of SWAT stuff and those look pretty sweet. It woulda been cooler if they were round the same size as Kubricks.

Sweet! I haven't seen those before. I wouldn't mind getting some. Thanks for the link.

never heard of those before, pretty cool. but, thanks for the link, i'm always looking for more airsoft stores. ;)

yeah, I bought a vest from them and got a P90 form another site... all for my Sam fisher get up ;)

I saw those figures and had to see if anyone else saw them, or had them, I like the look and I love swat guys... so I might get one for kicks.

hey, i have an airsoft p90 too. ;)

but wow, i just got done looking through their airsoft, and i gotta thank you double. see, i already have some of the best airsoft online shops, best as in best price. ;) but, i'm always looking for more, 'cause no one store has everything, and most stores have at least one or two guns every other store doesn't have. and i like to know what all is available. but, this store is amazing. they have a lot of guns i haven't seen anywhere else. a few guns i never knew existed in airsoft form (famas and tec-9), those are two i've always wanted, as well as a steyr aug (which i've found at airsplat.com). but, evike has something i'm real excited about, they have an xm8, totally surprised to see this in airsoft form so soon. awesome! ^_^

Well it says they come wit a whole list of stuff so I would believe they are removeable. But one other thing in the pics they look 2 - 2 1/2 tall but they say they stand 6" tall it doesn't look like it! That's taller then the joes no?

giggles with joy...

I got my P90 in the mail... sorry, didn't feel like making a whole new thread for it in the airsoft section @hmmm@

Diesel, you have experience with these, what's the best way to sight these things? mine's waaay off, it has a "red dot" electronic gunsight on top... should I move the site closer to my eye or farther away? Any tips?

giggles with joy...

I got my P90 in the mail... sorry, didn't feel like making a whole new thread for it in the airsoft section @hmmm@

Diesel, you have experience with these, what's the best way to sight these things? mine's waaay off, it has a "red dot" electronic gunsight on top... should I move the site closer to my eye or farther away? Any tips?

The airsoft P90 is fun but I found it to be a little short for me as I've got long arms. Also the feed mech on the hicaps can be a bit flaky. @rambo@