Buy A Kid A Star Wars Toy Day

endlessjay

Allright guys,

I know I'm new here but I've been thinking. Most of us our local stores are choking on vaders and a whole bunch of other peg warmers. what do you say, that 1 day in the next week we all find at least 1 child in our lives (cousin, nephew OR niece..whatever) and buy them a ROTS figure. Think about it, what's the worst thing that can happen? A kid that might not have been expsed to these figures might want to buy more? we finally get those damn Mon Mothma figures off the shelfes to make way for the new figures? looks lieka win-win for all of us guys... what do you think?

how's about national buy Juan a Toy day, that sounds better

I buy my son and daughter stuff all the time, in fact my wife is begging me to stop onthe count of all the galactic heroes that have seemed to have invaded our house.

I give my young cousins a box full of toys on Christmas every year. It used to be MOTU until that died, now I give them Star Wars figures.

I might get them some of those Sigma 6 Joes, since they seem to lose the SW figures rather easily.

In other words, this is a great idea. Buy it now and give it to them at Christmas. Just don't give them Bail Organa or Mon Mothma. They'll hate you for that. ;)

how's about national buy Juan a Toy day, that sounds better

naw, I think he needs something more like, buy him a house day or something

no buy Juan another shed for his toys day!!!!!

Allright guys,

I know I'm new here but I've been thinking. Most of us our local stores are choking on vaders and a whole bunch of other peg warmers. what do you say, that 1 day in the next week we all find at least 1 child in our lives (cousin, nephew OR niece..whatever) and buy them a ROTS figure. Think about it, what's the worst thing that can happen? A kid that might not have been expsed to these figures might want to buy more? we finally get those damn Mon Mothma figures off the shelfes to make way for the new figures? looks lieka win-win for all of us guys... what do you think?

the kid will throw it back to me and ask me for a yu gi oh power pack instead.

or

he will return it at TRU, get store credit and buy some yu gi oh crap.

I'll keep that figure for myself.

I already bought a wookie for a 4 yr old.... my son ;)

Remember; don't give him water, and never ever feed him after midnight...oh..wait a minute... @hmmm@

He's not a grimlin, but I did love that Nintendo game though...ahh, the memories... @hmmm@