Minimate Max

JayC

$85? No way... Sigh

Jeez, they're not even articulated.

Crap.

Its like their shot at 400X Kubricks. :S So not original. :S

Its like their shot at 400X Kubricks. :S So not original. :S

It was actually supposed to be a way to get larger figures like Galactus and Sentinel into the line.

Unfortunatly with that price tag.... :o @puke@

I wouldn't mind a Galactus MM but damn! I guess I can kiss that goodbye! A ML Galactus doesn't even cost as much! LOL

But yeah... :S

• 4 weeks later...
How can they possibly think these will sell?? The lure of Minimates was their SMALL SIZE and ARTICULATION. This is backasswards. STOOPID. Give us more minimates, to hell with the maximates.

I disagree in regards to Minimates Max for the giants of the Marvel Universe. Part of my allure to the small size is the ability to make these giants in scale. However, I agree that I would never buy a Max Wolverine nor a Minimate Max without articulation.

• 6 months later...

I got my Galactus today. He is pretty cool. It looks like the joints are glued together. It looks as if not for the glue the arms could move. Eithe rway its pretty cool, undecided if i am getting the Sentinel.

It's too bad these statues are too expensive to test your theory, evenflow. Or are you going to try to see if you can move them?

Woah, far more expensive than I thought they'd be! And not even articulated? Bites. ¬.¬

I got my Galactus today. He is pretty cool. It looks like the joints are glued together. It looks as if not for the glue the arms could move. Eithe rway its pretty cool, undecided if i am getting the Sentinel.

It's too bad these statues are too expensive to test your theory, evenflow. Or are you going to try to see if you can move them?

I dont think so, like you said they are a bit expensive to try.