I Need A Copy Of Sigma Six Episode 4 Reveal

Outsiders

I'm looking for a copy of GI Joe Sigma Six episode 'Reveal'

This is episode 4 that aired on October 1st... If anyone could send me a copy on a VHS tape then let me know and I can pay you back for the tape and shipping...

I'm looking for a copy of GI Joe Sigma Six episode 'Reveal'

This is episode 4 that aired on October 1st... If anyone could send me a copy on a VHS tape then let me know and I can pay you back for the tape and shipping...

Count me in as well, as I'm trying to get it to Tom-1 in Iraq. As for trading I have all the episodes, with the exception of only the last half of Reveal (episode 4).

i have one...do you have the one before it?

I have all the episodes on tape so far except for episode 4, 'Reveal' cause I forgot to set my VCR to timer to take it...

I can do a trade of episode 3 for episode 4 or what other episodes you are looking for?

Im glad to see Im not the only one who does NOT rely on Tivo and pay like $100 bucks a month for it lol.

Unfortunately I forgot to tape the show today.

I no longer need episode 4. Thanks! :)

Same here, I am looking for episode 4 as well, thanks to the baseball game...... SKYWARP is trying to help me as well, thanks SKYWARP, I have all the others, if someone can help me out?

I am looking into buying a dvd burner that can transfer VHS to DVD too.

{removed}

This was courtesy of Decky Hedrock over at JoeBattleLines. I hope he doesn't mind me doing this. If it's a problem, I'm sorry to whomever it may concern. Just trying to help!!

If anybody still need any episodes I have them recorded on DVD I have not figured how to edit out commercials yet but they are all there. Let me know if anybody needs them.

Andrew

I'm still looking for episode 4... I thought I had a trade but haven't heard from the person so if anyone can get me a copy of episode 4 then I would appreciate it...

Looking to trade episodes or get the single episode from you... PM me if you can help out...

This is something I`ve honestly been worndering about recently...

If a show is shown on TV and you record it on your VCR/DVD etc...is that piracy?

If the show is broadcast on a national TV channel and has an estimated audience of millions (for example). Can you let someone borrow this copy of the show that you recorded?

Is this the same as uploading it to the internet and letting people that missed the show download it?

I do understand licensing laws (to a degree), but I`ve been wondering about this type of situation....when it comes to TV.

Can anyone shed some light?

Decky Hedrock.

If a show is shown on TV and you record it on your VCR/DVD etc...is that piracy?

Not if you record it for yourself. If you're distributing it then yes it's piracy.

Can you let someone borrow this copy of the show that you recorded?

Technically no you can't. No one ever got prosecuted for sharing a tape with a neighbor or friend though. The net is different because of the scope, and how anyone can get anything without discretion.

Is this the same as uploading it to the internet and letting people that missed the show download it?

No. The majority of people put into jail for music/movie/software piracy are uploaders, who are still the prime targets of multiple industries.

This is something I`ve honestly been worndering about recently...

If the show is broadcast on a national TV channel and has an estimated audience of millions (for example). Can you let someone borrow this copy of the show that you recorded?

I do understand licensing laws (to a degree), but I`ve been wondering about this type of situation....when it comes to TV.

Can anyone shed some light?

Decky Hedrock.

I think the deal is about level of access and income -- public display versus private display. If I record a show on TV to watch it later or even keep it for years down the line, that's not priacy. If I loan it to a friend or even give it to a friend, that's not wrong.

If I recorded something or even just displayed live TV to a large audience that'd be toeing the line, if I charged in anyway then it is definitely piracy.

If I recorded something and then sold a DVD, CD, or tape of it to make income, then yes that's priacy too.

I would suggest the general rule that if it feels wrong, don't do it.

I am sorry if I caused any problems. I did not mean to. I kind of thought that, yeah, probably shouldn't do it, but then again, I wanted to be helpful. Sorry TS and the mods.

I am sorry if I caused any problems. I did not mean to. I kind of thought that, yeah, probably shouldn't do it, but then again, I wanted to be helpful. Sorry TS and the mods.

It's no biggie. A lot of people see a lot of gray area when it comes to recorded TV shows.