Luke Skywalker Fx Saber Now Available At Borders!

J-Gon

For those interested,

I got a call from Border's today to tell me that my Master replicas Luke Skywalker FX saber was in! I have not gone to get it yet but I thought I would give a heads up to all those who were planning to get this saber. Good luck.

Isn't this the older version with the huuuuge hilt, but louder?

Still, I'd love a green Luke saber....

Wow....that's a freakin' TON better than the old version. That WOULD be sweet to get....

does anybody know when the mace's an yoda's sabers come out or if there allready out yet?

I have a preorder for the Mace FX and MR emailed me not too long ago to tell me that the Mace FX was due Oct/Nov. There is no Yoda FX saber.

Well I dropped by my local Borders today and purchased my Luke Saber and man is it ever sweet! it is just as loud if not louder and clearer sounding than the Anakin saber. The hilt is a tiny bit bigger because it requires six AA batteries but you can hardly tell and it glows BRIGHT green! Holding both Anakin and Luke's lit Sabers together is awesome, such a geek dream come true! behold my geekiness! lol

test1.jpg

ooooooooooohhhh............

IM000519.jpg

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh............

I just got mine today. It is awesome. It really can't be described any other way.

I like how, when you look at it, You don't see a white core...but when you photograph it. BAM! White core. Just like the movies. Pretty damn cool.

Now I have the Vader - Episode V, Luke - Episode VI and Anakin - Episode III.

...R, G, B...

Hey, I could power my own projection television now. @smilepunch@

I just got mine today. It is awesome. It really can't be described any other way.

I like how, when you look at it, You don't see a white core...but when you photograph it. BAM! White core. Just like the movies. Pretty damn cool.

Now I have the Vader - Episode V, Luke - Episode VI and Anakin - Episode III.

...R, G, B...

Hey, I could power my own projection television now. @smilepunch@

LOL!!! I totally want one of these! I have Darth EP V and Anikan's saber...just what I need...one more collection lol!

I cant stand light sabers... urgh :(

dont be a hater @smilepunch@

You would need another friend to play with in order to

use those sabers ;)

119.99$ and worth every penny.