Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Twins

Just Some Random Pics From My Collection

You got some really cool stuff, man! Great troopbuilders, and I love the customs! ESPECIALLY that white Stinger!

You got some really cool stuff, man! Great troopbuilders, and I love the customs! ESPECIALLY that white Stinger!

Um...Yeah... about that white Stinger. That was supposed to go to Hammerfel to be part of his dio. As you can see, it never made it in the mail.

And, yeah, BumbleBee, I like building armies. I really didn't get into the scene until last summer. So now I'm playing catch up. I think my CG army is nearly complete at 57. Maybe a few more for a more round number. As for the Alley Vipers, I have 4 more dark blue ones, and 3 more light blue ones that missed the formation on picture day. And one regular televiper and two of the Python Televipers that also slep in that day.

Love seeing the collection pics! I really like your custom CC, the color looks much better a little darker like you have it. Thanks for sharing.

I always love seeing pictures of troop builders. That is a mighty fine Cobra force you have there. Love the CSG pic. Keep giving us those great pics.

Nice collection.. being a collector with a small budget now adays I always find it a difficult challenge to balance between building the size of armies I want to build and getting all the figs I want to get... Like Do I order another nightwatch set? or get 2 of the comic packs I need?!?!? Oh life is full of delimma's heh.

Phanstar

nice !! looks like Destro is ready to kick some butt

Nice Cg Army :) I like the Removable Helmet on CC too ;)

Nice Cg Army :) I like the Removable Helmet on CC too ;)

Just a simple head swap. I really like the way it looks now, too. Thanks for the comments on the CG army. I'm always looking for more. @firedevil@