Win A Free Alternators Meister

Mike

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I suggest. How about I win it, then I turn around and donate it to Toys For Tots. Christmas is coming! Better yet, save on shipping and donate it yourselves :D

Here's what I suggest. How about I win it, then I turn around and donate it to Toys For Tots. Christmas is coming! Better yet, save on shipping and donate it yourselves :D

I second that.

Thirded.

Honestly if someone here really wanted a meister all they have to do is whip it out (their bank account you perv!) and pay for it through eBay or whatever means necessary.

Then again I could see a kid getting this Meister and cursing life because he can't transform it.

I think if one were to donate Transformers they should probably be either Gobots or Beast Wars/armada/energon/cybertron/universe figures. Anything else is too fragile or complicated (g1,rid,alternators).

I already have a huge pile of unopened toys ready for toys for tots, let someone here win this meister and lets start a new thread for toys for tots instead maybe?

Well I don't have a long or fancy story to tell, just the truth I suppose. In all honesty, I have never even seen a Meister at any store ever. I have limited funds and only have two Alternators, Shockblast and Smokescreen. Because I recently moved with my family to another state, I have a very limited amount of money. What I do have is going to pay bills and outstanding balances, so I can't really afford to pay $50.00 on Ebay for one. This figure is one I've wanted for quite a while, but because I waited to buy it, it has now skyrocketed in price. Well thats about it. Nothing fancy, nothing long, but its all true.

I don't deserve him. Nor do I really need him. I have two, one loose and one MISB. However, I would like one to modify. If you give him to me, I will post a poll thread in the transformers forum. The options will be "how should I customize him?". I can either dye him red and make my own Zoom Zoom, or apply a set of the G1 inspired Reprolabels on him. Heck, I could even put in a third option of "name your custom idea for him". TNI would benifit because they could see some pics of an awesome custom they picked to see. ^_^ I'd put up a full gallery of really nice pics of the finished custom. :D

Well I don't have a long or fancy story to tell, just the truth I suppose. In all honesty, I have never even seen a Meister at any store ever. I have limited funds and only have two Alternators, Shockblast and Smokescreen. Because I recently moved with my family to another state, I have a very limited amount of money. What I do have is going to pay bills and outstanding balances, so I can't really afford to pay $50.00 on Ebay for one. This figure is one I've wanted for quite a while, but because I waited to buy it, it has now skyrocketed in price. Well thats about it. Nothing fancy, nothing long, but its all true.

No wonder you like aqua teen hunger.... ;)

Wow, I havent posted in over a year, well basically here is why I would like to try for him. I have never seen him, I dont have any money. My parents were out in California and never found him to or from, (they drove) and on the sad side my Dad just lost his job so with money being tight now I wont be buying him anytime soon, we also have puppies so I am mainly in the house except for going to school, not to mention another litter due at the beginning of december. Other than that I wish the best of luck to all who post, I was lucky when I found tracks, we never even got Grimlock or Wheeljack, and still no Decepticharge. I wouldnt say that I deserve it but I would certaily like to have a chance at winning him.

Optronix

Wow, I havent posted in over a year, well basically here is why I would like to try for him. I have never seen him, I dont have any money. My parents were out in California and never found him to or from, (they drove) and on the sad side my Dad just lost his job so with money being tight now I wont be buying him anytime soon, we also have puppies so I am mainly in the house except for going to school, not to mention another litter due at the beginning of december. Other than that I wish the best of luck to all who post, I was lucky when I found tracks, we never even got Grimlock or Wheeljack, and still no Decepticharge. I wouldnt say that I deserve it but I would certaily like to have a chance at winning him.

Optronix

Your Dad, the ER Doctor, lost his job?

we also have puppies so I am mainly in the house except for going to school, not to mention another litter due at the beginning of december.

Optronix

sounds like you need to buy your dogs, doggy condoms or "the pill". I heard the doggy pill comes in beef, fish, and chicken flavors :P

Optronix

& he said he aint got no money? Man those doctors make 4 times what I make @firedevil@

why should i win ??

well first of all meister (jazz) has always been a favorite of mine among others that i like ...also i always appreciate a good design such as that and the talent that goes into building one....as you guys might appreciate since you are doing the same thing with this website and also it is a fantastic place to obtain knowledge about any toy ,

i come here at least 4 times a week and i,m always impressed with the work you guys put into this ... so i know great craftmanship when i see it owning one would be great since i would have won it from a great website such as this so meister would have a greater value for me since winning is something you always remember, well for me that is and would have a special place in my collection

and since you offer theses great reviews and insights we should all be thankful for what you do.....

keep up the great work guys !!!

anemis

Optronix

Malpractice???? :huh:

Optronix

& he said he aint got no money? Man those doctors make 4 times what I make @firedevil@

In this day and age, making more money doesn't mean you have more money. I've observed that the more a person makes, the more lavish thier lifestlyle, higher the debt, and greater the monthly financial commitment. So in the end, they are just as broke as me or you ( except they have nicer stuff ). Plus, if they lose thier job, they go in the hole quicker than us cause our monthly commitment is smaller.

Because one day I was sleeping in my house on the floor dreaming of finding one at the local store. Then all of a sudden, I fell through the roof into a portal that led me to cybertron where I still couldn't find one. Then Optimus Prime and his army defeated Iraq in battle. Then the human Optimus Prime and the robot Optimus Prime met and destroyed sadamm and Megatron! And then they were gonna give me a free transformer figure, but then they said no. I was sad. Then on my way back to the home planet, I relized there were no buildings but animals. Then the animals turned into robots and started a war. That's when I saw out into the ocean two months later an explosion while a ship left the atmosphere. A ship that had Meister inside. And all was lost on this planet as time grew slower but I still wanted that transformer figure.

Eventually days turned in to nights, dirt into grass, flames into sky. Walmarts were built, Toys R' Us's were built...But no Meister yet again. I had gone back in time to await the arrival but it never came. I cried for days of going insane. And now I need it for all my travels and waiting. And starscream won't give me a ride into the sky anymore too.

I would want to win just to have one to open. :)

Everyone know Ima big MISBer and when I first saw Jazz, I kept wanting to get him just to start up my first open Transformers display. I did get one, but I sold it off since more MISB Primes came my way.

So if ya feel like bringing someone closer to the loose bot dark side, give it to me. :D

I should get him cause i'm a lowly jobless 22 year old that only has Smokescreen Sideswipe and Silverstreak, and i don't like odd numbers and 3 is a odd number and G1 Jazz sounds like Hong Kong Phoey!*thats because he was the same voice acter!!!*

I should win, simply because I am better than everyone else in this thread. I'll tell it straight up, all those people who said they'll donate it or it should be donated are a bunch of liars. They just want to pull on your heart strings so that you'll feel obliged to let them win. Gimme a break they'll never donate it. And besides, what good would an Alternator do a kid ? We saw that Ebay auction, clearly these are not for children.

So in short, give me Meister because I want him. I want to smother him in hot butter and lick it off every inch of his body. I'm a sad pathetic little man who needs some action in his life.

Now before anyone gets mad, this post is made in jest. ;)