Nhl Regular Season Starts Wed.

SKYWARP

Bout time it came back, finally a real sport back on tv, no more NBA and Baseball was getting way too much sleep there. HOckey is the no.1 reason to go to the sports bars and enjoy a night out. Hope the Cup comes back to Canada where it belongs.

They really screwed up with the ending overtime by adding a shootout....

It was absolutely dull watching it. A tie is a well earned tie so what if both teams tie? @hmmm@

The real problem with the NHL is lack of skilled players and the ability for them to use their skill on the ice. When coaches just play defense thru the whole game. There were too much grabbing and interfering with players who don't have the puck. Also thirty teams are too many in this league. If they had only 26 teams then it will be excited again. They expanded way too much. They should contract the Nashville, Columbus, Phoenix, and Atlanta teams because it is not a popular sport down there.

It was very sad to see the Canadians lose two hockey teams over 10 years from Winnipeg Jets and the Quebec Nordiques.

I think adding the shootout is a good addition to the NHL. A tie is just so....unclimatic.

Where are the games going to be on? Did I hear OLN?

Yeah OLN will be carrying a lot of games this season. I heard somewhere in the range of 50 ?

They really screwed up with the ending overtime by adding a shootout....

It was absolutely dull watching it. A tie is a well earned tie so what if both teams tie? @hmmm@

The real problem with the NHL is lack of skilled players and the ability for them to use their skill on the ice. When coaches just play defense thru the whole game. There were too much grabbing and interfering with players who don't have the puck. Also thirty teams are too many in this league. If they had only 26 teams then it will be excited again. They expanded way too much. They should contract the Nashville, Columbus, Phoenix, and Atlanta teams because it is not a popular sport down there.

It was very sad to see the Canadians lose two hockey teams over 10 years from Winnipeg Jets and the Quebec Nordiques.

Amen brother.

I can't believe Colorado lost to Edmonton. Every time the Avs would tie it up the Oilers would put another one past Aebischer. This might become a big rivalry this year between these two, with the way the schedule is set up.

Oilers/Avs has always been a big rivalry since Quebec moved to Colorado and they were put into our division, it's hard for me, Oilers are my number one team, followed by the Avs. But I love to see the Oilers win. Oil/Av will never be as big as Oil/Flames though, Cowtown has no chance this year against the Oilers.

• 3 weeks later...