W00t!!!!!! Im So Excited!!

Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

dunh dunh!!!!!!!!!! absolutly mint toy! just missing the fists and the box has a rip but I don't care cuz the rest is dead mint :) hooray!

some guy tried to snipe me at the last sec, but I showed him @firedevil@

vj.jpg

oh yeah!! I usually sell everything I get, but no way I'll sell this guy! I'll go bankrupt and/or die first :D

we'll be united again at last!

mikeysprime.jpg <----- me :P

That's a nice find, congrats. Last week I tried to win a dead mint, never taken out of the box or transformed pre-tf reflector that was listed in the wrong category and it ended up selling for only $68! :o

Of course, the guy who won it turned right back around and put it back up for sale in the right category, I'm watching it to see how much it goes for. I'm really kicking myself for not bidding higher than I did. That would have been SUPER SWEET if I had won it. @grumpy@

I dunno dude, that box looks really beat up, and maybe it's just the picture, but the insert looks like it's all dirty. Plus how can it be mint if it's missing parts and has the stickers applied? Looks like it may also be missing the missiles from the trailer crane thing.

I dunno dude, that box looks really beat up

doesn't looks too bad to me, just regular shelf wear, a rip and the thinger folded, that's no big deal really (don't you remember when I burnt that one transformer box, don't forget who you're talking too @smilepunch@ ), not for the price I paid, the toy is beautiful shape, that's what I care about. the black spots, look like tape residue or newspaper print or something, not sure, I'll check it out when I get it, but im sure it's nothing I can't clean off

Plus how can it be mint if it's missing parts and has the stickers applied?

I don't follow your logic sorry. when I look at something, if it has a dent in it, or missing paint, its not mint. if its the same condition it came brand new, perfect shiny chrome, no paint chipping, no yellowing. its mint. completeness in my collecting world has nothing to do with condition of the figure. plus the only parts I can't see are the fists and two missles, which are easily accessable on ebay or buddies on message boards.

I dunno dude, that box looks really beat up, and maybe it's just the picture, but the insert looks like it's all dirty. Plus how can it be mint if it's missing parts and has the stickers applied? Looks like it may also be missing the missiles from the trailer crane thing.

two of them are in the launcher, you can see them in the picture, the gun, and two roller gas pieces and hose, are all pictured as well, they're just very hard to see. The guy said the prime is complete with everything, so the two fists and other two extra missles MAY be there, but if not, its not a big deal. 5 bucks and 2 weeks later and I'll have those :)

here's a similar auction, we'll see how much it goes for

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPER-Transformer-Opti...1QQcmdZViewItem

LOL...$5 bucks? More like $10 each or more for the fists, and $5 each for the missiles, if you go via eBay. That's why my Prime is still fistless.

I took it as you were saying "everything" was mint. For me, if I collected mint stuff, that box wouldn't rate buying in it's current shape. And I take mint, for the toy itself, as being brand new. It's not brand new, remember this is just for me, if it has the stickers applied. I also take completeness into account too. If it does indeed have all the accessories, terrific. If not then I really think you paid about $50 too much for it.

You can sometimes find mint boxes on there for about $50, and complete good condition G1 Primes are pretty cheap too since there are so many of them listed all the time. I'm not trying to bring you down, but I think you paid too much. I might say you got a dececnt deal if you paid $75 for it, but when you can get a mint, MISB takara reissue for just a few dollars more I really think you overpaid.

We all overpay sometimes, it's bound to happen. I just overpaid for a botcon Ramjet. $20.50 shipped for a toy they gave out for free.

LOL...$5 bucks? More like $10 each or more for the fists, and $5 each for the missiles, if you go via eBay. That's why my Prime is still fistless.

I took it as you were saying "everything" was mint. For me, if I collected mint stuff, that box wouldn't rate buying in it's current shape. And I take mint, for the toy itself, as being brand new. It's not brand new, remember this is just for me, if it has the stickers applied. I also take completeness into account too. If it does indeed have all the accessories, terrific. If not then I really think you paid about $50 too much for it.

You can sometimes find mint boxes on there for about $50, and complete good condition G1 Primes are pretty cheap too since there are so many of them listed all the time. I'm not trying to bring you down, but I think you paid too much. I might say you got a dececnt deal if you paid $75 for it, but when you can get a mint, MISB takara reissue for just a few dollars more I really think you overpaid.

We all overpay sometimes, it's bound to happen. I just overpaid for a botcon Ramjet. $20.50 shipped for a toy they gave out for free.

im not worried about the price of accessories IF they are missing, which they might not even be. I have a lot of contacts on the boards, so im lucky there if need be. I remeber watching metroplex's tiny for scamper going for 15 to 20 dollars, and I got mine from a guy on 2005 for $5 shipped, and the missles for $3. it just takes patience to get them cheap.

yeah, as for the whole package, its not mint, but the toy is and that's all I care about really, it won't stay in the box anyways.

I've seen boxes on there before yeah, some really nice ones too I've thought about buying to put re-issues in, but I never bother.

hehe, if you wanna talk about over paid, those re-issues man, are all friggin crazy. I think its ludicrous people are paying up too $100 and sometimes 100+ for something that isn't even original, its just a reproduction they're getting. I don't think I overpaid for mine, if so, oh well, I thought the price in my book, was great, and I can't wait to get it :) the sentimental value of this guy is through the roof.

and jeepers... this prime, original, same condition minus the rip in the box http://cgi.ebay.com/G1-TRANSFORMERS-1984-U...1QQcmdZViewItem

over $300 dollars.. too crazy for me! I think I got a great deal

Congrats Mike!

Dude you got a sweet deal! I bought my MIB 1984 Prime from Bigbadtoystore when they were clearancing out their invididual stock (anyone remember when they carried loose g1 tfs and stuff like that?) for $110 + $5 shipping (yeah back before they raised the shpiping price) and I've loved the guy ever since. He's a huge part of my collection if not a center piece, congrats Mike, maybe we should form a club ;)

Nice buy on the Prime.

Hey Mike I was just checking to see what you were selling and I see you got in another 6 Alternators Meisters from Sears :o I wonder how Sears still had so many in Stock?

I also see you are selling off all of your Cybertron? I was wondering why you were selling them when you seem to have almost all of the ones that have been released?

well I can't afford to collect both g1 and cybertron, so out with the new, and in with the old :P im not picking up anything other then the first year g1's for now. gives me something to try and complete over the years :)

no way I can afford to finish collecting Cybertron, I have almost all of them right now yep, but its been hurting me trying to collect them. I like them, and its fun to try and get them all, but with so many coming out in the next year, I wouldn't be able to get them all anyways, so oh well. MIB G1's are nicer anyways and have a story and history with each figure, of how its survived the last 20 years :) it'll be cool getting to know each buyer and owner of the g1's, learning where the toys came from and what they've been through.

can't do that with the new ones

Hey Mike I was just checking to see what you were selling and I see you got in another 6 Alternators Meisters from Sears :o I wonder how Sears still had so many in Stock?

I noticed that too on ebay...I think Mike is the only Meister seller these days ;)

No offense mikey, but why are you scalping? I know plenty of people who need meister and 6 of them just lost their chance. I'd understand if you put them up at regular price and they went up, but $30 a pop? That's almost as bad as Brians Toys.

No offense mikey, but why are you scalping? I know plenty of people who need meister and 6 of them just lost their chance. I'd understand if you put them up at regular price and they went up, but $30 a pop? That's almost as bad as Brians Toys.

i dunno, to try and make a bit of money I guess. I've helped a lot of people out with these too, with helping guys on here and off here get them for the cost I can get em for *plus shipping*

i guess i am scalping, but I think the prices are reasonable, I based my prices on what others have been going for, and put mine equal or cheaper. I havn't seen a meister on ebay go for less then 40 shipped in the last few weeks (they might have) but I havn't seen them. a couple even went way over 50 shipped on ebay, pretty crazy if you ask me.

not everyone has access to these figures, or can find them for a half decent price, I wanna help out the community, and I have been on many occasions, but I'd like to make a little profit with some of them too, if I can.

nice find on the prime =) childhood toys are always the best

I dont get many alts in aust but meister is one i could have picked up for $20 but i dont like him. I guess we buy transformers 1) because we like/love them 2) make some money.... dont hate the player... hate the game =)

nice find on the prime =) childhood toys are always the best

I dont get many alts in aust but meister is one i could have picked up for $20 but i dont like him. I guess we buy transformers 1) because we like/love them 2) make some money.... dont hate the player... hate the game =)