Infinte Crisis Begins In Jla #119

JayC

Ok if you read JLU #119 it appears whoever has been pulling the strings of the events leading up to Infinite Crisis blew up Martian Manhunter and the JLU watchtower at the end of JLU #119 which leads into the IC mini-series that starts this month. The person was apprently disguised in some way as Superman, cause they just teleported on board the tower and the computer security registered them as Supes, Martian Manhunter at first also thought it was Supes but then realized (although to late) it wasn't supes.

So let the speculation begin.

JayC, I have a question...

Is it still ok to post comic related posts in the toy forums? I'm a bit confused as to why we have comic forums now but still use the toy forum for discussing comics.

TIA!

for now it is, the comic section and soon to launch comic site are full functioning yet, once we are in full operation i will prob move topics like this down to the comic sections, though you can post down there to if you want as well. When I do move em, there will be still a ghost link here as well so people will see it and know to go there.

for now it is, the comic section and soon to launch comic site are full functioning yet, once we are in full operation i will prob move topics like this down to the comic sections, though you can post down there to if you want as well. When I do move em, there will be still a ghost link here as well so people will see it and know to go there.

Alrighty! Thanks for the clarification!

BTW...JLA #119 ROCKED!! One of the best issues ever. :)

Yeah, I've heard speculation that there are two Lex Luthors running around the DCU...and the Anti-Monitor too. But who showed up at the Watchtower that would be a catalyst for the new Crisis?

Oh.....I would so love for the Anti-Monitor to be back!! @yipee@

Could it be Bizarro? Or maybe Ultraman (from Earth 3)? Or the Cyborg Superman? Or the Eradicator? Or Superboy?Hmmmmm....Superman has a lot of enemies who are rip-offs of him.

I thought maybe it was the Earth-2 Superman, but he'd have no reason to blow up the Watchtower...I dunno.

It was awesome to see Red Tornado back to his old self though!!

I think it was Earth-2 Superman as well, but that doesn't mean that he blew up the Watchtower. If you look at the issue the man in red says "I know," to Manhunter and then there is a bright yellow flash. He might have been there to warn the JLA, but was too late to stop the explosion. He might have saved Manhunter. That's the way I'm seeing it right now.

I thought maybe it was the Earth-2 Superman, but he'd have no reason to blow up the Watchtower...I dunno.

It was awesome to see Red Tornado back to his old self though!!

I think it was Earth-2 Superman as well, but that doesn't mean that he blew up the Watchtower. If you look at the issue the man in red says "I know," to Manhunter and then there is a bright yellow flash. He might have been there to warn the JLA, but was too late to stop the explosion. He might have saved Manhunter. That's the way I'm seeing it right now.

good point, or it could have been a pawm, not the actual master mind behind everything.

I'd say superboy or Bizarro. They both have Clark genes and both have been used by Luthor recently.

Rumor mill just keep getting bigger and bigger as these 4 parters end as well. I've heard that Superman (the really and truely one) went back in and rescued the martian somehow he'd learned it was going to blow.

That the Martian is Mockingbird (might explain why he was blown up i guess)

That Blue Beetle will become the Spectre.

That Booster Gold becomes the next Blue Beetle.

That Booster Gold goes back to the future and then goes back in time prevents Blue from getting killed but dying in the process.

That Dick Grayson will replace Batman who will die.

That Donna Troy will replace Wonder Woman who will die (Heh see the Flash getting replaced by sidekick copy-i don't buy it)

That all the remaining JLI/Superbuddies die. (hmm martian was one. And 4 have died so far)

And of course the Alex Luthor has returned stuff.

Someone at AllSpark got an advance copy of 120, but only gave out one item

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

J'onn is alive :)

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Bizzaro. @smilepunch@

Anyway I saw a red cape, and it may just have been that this person was dressed as supes, but who all has red capes in DC anyway?

Probably a Superman villian but I don't have much of a clue. Plus I don't really know my superman villians. Maybe one of Supes' evil incarnations?

Frankly I'm more wrapped up in the events of the JLU TV show.

WHen did this jlu book come out?:S GOt a cover of it?..

Last week? I know I have it. It has a yellow cover.

My guess aboiut the whole crisis is not with Dick Grayson becoming Batman but i really think Donna Troy becomes WW

as for the JLA book...i think it was one of Supes Robots that have been known to go rogue or Superman himself...there is alot of BS running around that cannot be explained! Beetle becomming the Specture i can see...

My guess aboiut the whole crisis is not with Dick Grayson becoming Batman but i really think Donna Troy becomes WW

as for the JLA book...i think it was one of Supes Robots that have been known to go rogue or Superman himself...there is alot of BS running around that cannot be explained! Beetle becomming the Specture i can see...

Yes, alas so can I but I Hope not :(

there is alot of BS running around that cannot be explained! Beetle becomming the Specture i can see...

Yes, alas so can I but I Hope not :(

Another RUMOR a couple of months ago had Sue taking that role... o_O

I finally got to read #118 & #119 this weekend. Crisis of Conscience turned out better than I was expecting! As for the doppleganger that entered the Watchtower as Superman, I would imagine it was Earth-2 Superman. The Crime Syndicate one.....

After reading Return of Donna Troy #4 this week, it looks like she will be the Harbinger of new alternate timelines for the new DCU. The CSA may be back already seeking revenge from the Kurt Busiek story.

Bizzaro. @smilepunch@

Anyway I saw a red cape, and it may just have been that this person was dressed as supes, but who all has red capes in DC anyway?

Probably a Superman villian but I don't have much of a clue. Plus I don't really know my superman villians. Maybe one of Supes' evil incarnations?

Frankly I'm more wrapped up in the events of the JLU TV show.

I'll tell you who has a red cape and just reappeared in the pages of JSA Classified........

Look out below....

Psycho Pirate!!!!!!!!The only man that remembers the original Crisis.A cool villian that DC has continued to make an idiot out of.Maybe he will finally get his due.

So Infinite Crisis will be out this week right?

We might be find answers there.

My guess is that person at the Watchtower wont be Superboy or Bazzorro.

Earth2 Superman might be a good guess since it will fool Martian Manhunter for he being the Superman he know but then sense the difference of their mind.

• 2 weeks later...