Toy Biz

JayC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how bout you ship more ml 10s. ^_^ *ship to highland park, illinois TRU**

Man, I hated the stores in Chicago when I went this past summer, you just cant' find nothing in that packed city!!!

Im glad down here there are more stores & less people ;)

Super Hero Showdown 4" figures are a great I dea that could be very profitable. If some changes are made. The way they are now alot of people aren't buying them. Get rid of the bases, or make them flat, stabdard to all figures and not flight bases. Get rid of the projectile weapons and the game that goes with them in general, If you could make them 2 packs for $8 like the GI Joe line did, then youd sell alot more than you will at $8 a piece. In the 2 packs, have a widely known character, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Storm etc. And make the other a more obscure character, like have Silver Centurion Iron Man and the Machine Man packaged together. I like the cards though, if you could keep those somehow incorporated. The packaging is another problem, way too large for what goes inside. It may not make a large price difference to scale down the cardboard, but right now it's just a waste. And overall, I'd say the biggest problem is quality. Paint Jobs and plastics are good on a majority of figures, but every one has pieces that fall apart, and whie reatachtable it is a real turn off.

I second that!!!

My Iron Man's head just fell off! @grumpy@

Edited this to say THANK YOU. Most of the Marvel Legends figures are great. I've had a ton of fun collecting them!!

I'm a new collector and was only able to get the more recent MLs (by looking madly of course) and purchasing some "Best of" figures.

Since some of the best characters are no longer being produced, we are faced with ridiculous markups from vendors who have hoarded earlier series. Online, I've seen non-variants going for as high as $70 each, which is no fault of your own, but still simply ridiculous.

Please consider a 2nd "Best Of" case, and/or resculpts for the following. They would sell like hotcakes.

Iron Man, series-1 (classic, yellow/red)

Thor-3

Magneto-3 (He seems too bulky)

Namor (with green trunks!)

Silver Surfer (minus Howard)

Colossus-5 (new version?)

Mr Fantastic-5

Sabretooth-5

Dr DOOM (secret wars version, ravaged or empowered)

I second this idea. I really would have bought a Juggernaut, Phionex, Manthing and Deadpool, if I had seen them. Seriously, I barely saw any of the figures from series 6-8. I love that you had plenty of 9, but now, they are eating into space. I don't think anyone wants to pay markup for the figures or anything. Also, still love your stuff.

When will we see a Banshee figure be made in the ML line? It wouldn't be that hard to retool another figure to be Banshee... He is one of the X-Characters that would make the most since to be made... why have we not gotten him yet?

Same question regarding the Exiles.

When will we see a Banshee figure be made in the ML line? It wouldn't be that hard to retool another figure to be Banshee... He is one of the X-Characters that would make the most since to be made... why have we not gotten him yet?

Pretty much every character in the MU could be made out of strictly retooling, It's really more of a matter of how many characters they can profitably release in one wave.

Not that I'm against banshee, or against new molds.

They are having trouble fitting the tootie whistle in the torso without losing the ab crunch.

Pretty much every character in the MU could be made out of strictly retooling, It's really more of a matter of how many characters they can profitably release in one wave.

Not that I'm against banshee, or against new molds.

I think Banshee could be a nice profit character. One of the few we are missing from the Giant Size X-Men days

Toy Biz,

I love the Marvel Legends, Spider-Man Classics, and Lord of the Rings lines. I've bought most everything from these lines (save the multiple Spider-Men) and will continue to do so.

It's just that Dark Phoenix thing. Any chance of actually making it available to more than ten people?

And you guys did a great job on the LOTR line. While I'm sad to see it go, I'd rather see it go out on the high note like it is instead of just watering it down with more variants. It was great that the HTF Battle Troll was made available again in the Final Battle set. I wouldn't have been able to buy it otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

I' pweagle am looking forward to a all women series, which would include

War Bird, She-hulk, lyja(skrull), polaris, lilandra, snowbird with a build a figure deal, where we can guild a 16 inch possible phoenix fire birds, cool i think, well there are not enough women figs, who know maybe

• 2 weeks later...

toybiz should make a giant buildable onslaught or a new goliath thats actually big. @loll@

they should make a 2099 series with like ghostrider, spiderman, doom, daredevil (series 3 was one of the worst ML), punisher, venom, and hulk.

toybiz should start a AOA series w/ cyclops (we really need a new one), sunfire, dark beast, apocalypse, wolverine, colossus, n maybe a new magneto.

but other than that i would love to see this released; X-Man, Dr. Spectrum, The whizzer, captain marvel, gladiator, captain britain, and Jack of hearts.

n i would like to see these remade so i can actually get one for a good price; Red Skull, Thor, Magneto, n toad.

Toybiz... i likes your ML line... why did you suck on ML11 logan?

Also, why did ya change the cards on the spiderman line? I hate the new packagin.. even though skyblue is kind of neat...

But I gots used to the other ones...

OH, & why do you make soo many spidermans.....but soo little villains?

Toybiz... i likes your ML line... why did you suck on ML11 logan?

Also, why did ya change the cards on the spiderman line? I hate the new packagin.. even though skyblue is kind of neat...

But I gots used to the other ones...

OH, & why do you make soo many spidermans.....but soo little villains?

My guess would be that Heros sell better than villians, and sense Spiderman is one of the more "Kid Frendly" lines(what kid would care about the Black Panther or other ML figures) Toybiz probably has to cater to them a bit more.

i think that the Marvel legends line is genius, just wish they were a bit easier to get a hold of their soldout so fast everywhere, still worth the hunt, keep on truckin can't wait to see future lines ,

these figures are amazing, the baf sentinel is a master piece