Toy Biz

JayC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toybiz--beaucoup love for the Marvel Legends wave 13 line-up if that leaked info is indeed the line-up being planned.

One request, please give the add-in henchment figures some articulation.

For future reference, I do like the boxed set idea for a kind of "sum of the whole" for the line. What I mean is, now that henchmen are being made, sets of say, the Hellfire fire club council could be made--but with a twist.

I'd propose a set with a variation.

One set would have Shaw, Wyngarde, maybe the Black Queen and two to three guards. The second set, Would have Pierce, Leland and the White Queen and the same number of guards. this way the council could be formed with a good quarter to half dozen guards for the two sets.

The rest are obvious, MODOK could come with some additional AIM baddies.

A third idea would be for the Fantastic Four Classic wave, and is a "homage" idea. As a pack-in add a modular peice of "Kirby-Tech" which would look like the various wild gadgets that famed artist Jack Kirby wowed us with. The parts could be modular, with say, three attachment points and could make some bizarre looking gadget for Reed to work on, or could create various established gizmos, like a Negative Zone portal.

The gear would be customizable in the sense that it could be re-arranged in many ways to create all kinds of new items--subject only to the builders imagination.

In any case, I'm enjoying the Marvel Legends and various classics lines agreat deal

Don't continue to screw up ML as you have with series 11. You're cutbacks are driving people away!

SHE HULK!

SPIDERHAM!

Edited this to say THANK YOU. Most of the Marvel Legends figures are great. I've had a ton of fun collecting them!!

I'm a new collector and was only able to get the more recent MLs (by looking madly of course) and purchasing some "Best of" figures.

Since some of the best characters are no longer being produced, we are faced with ridiculous markups from vendors who have hoarded earlier series. Online, I've seen non-variants going for as high as $70 each, which is no fault of your own, but still simply ridiculous.

Please consider a 2nd "Best Of" case, and/or resculpts for the following. They would sell like hotcakes.

Iron Man, series-1 (classic, yellow/red)

Thor-3

Magneto-3 (He seems too bulky)

Namor (with green trunks!)

Silver Surfer (minus Howard)

Colossus-5 (new version?)

Mr Fantastic-5

Sabretooth-5

Dr DOOM (secret wars version, ravaged or empowered)

Apparently the best of cases are only if the retailers like walmart ask for them so we need to bug walmart

Thor Magneto Sabertooth Colossus and Apocalypse are definately needs

Why did Cyclops not get that much articulation? Will there be a nother Cyclops figure in the future?

I don't see why another Cyclops is needed since we've already gotten 2 of them. He doesn't have the popularity of say Wolverine (which still didn't need this many figures) and I think I'd rather see other X Characters instead of Cyke.

Annnnnnd technically if you count the variant that's 3 Cykes, but I'm just stretching there ;)

Never screw up like wave 10/11 again yall know what were talkn about :P

Give us badies throw ints but with the deadpool mold, more or less! They rock, I want more!!

Why did Cyclops not get that much articulation? Will there be a nother Cyclops figure in the future?

Um, the only POAs he's lacking are an ab crunch (he looks better without it) and a better neck joint. I say Cyclops is perfect....especially standing with Phoenix, man they look awesome together.

I don't see why another Cyclops is needed since we've already gotten 2 of them. He doesn't have the popularity of say Wolverine (which still didn't need this many figures) and I think I'd rather see other X Characters instead of Cyke.

Annnnnnd technically if you count the variant that's 3 Cykes, but I'm just stretching there ;)

Sorry I only collect Marvel Legends so only one. I'd love to see an ML version of the 90's Cyclops to match the other figures from that era

when will we get the Watcher? and no im not joking

Yeah! Please, enough Cyclops already! Do him again when you run out of ideas!

Iam very happy with my XMC version of him already!

Yeah! Please, enough Cyclops already! Do him again when you run out of ideas!

Iam very happy with my XMC version of him already!

Of this I disagree lol... XMC = crap & don't count for #$## :P We have only gotten ONE :P cyclops in the ML line, & there are quite a few other versions I'd like to have

If anything, complain about all the ironmans hahah :P

Really though, theres allways something out there someone wants, aside from cough first apearance thing :P cough ...

any chance the build a figure figures will be available solo later on? i mean the galactus, sentinel and apocalypse and so on. i'm completely taken by the sentinel but do not care for the single figures much. this would be a good way for collectors like myself to complete these types of figures.

any chance the build a figure figures will be available solo later on? i mean the galactus, sentinel and apocalypse and so on. i'm completely taken by the sentinel but do not care for the single figures much. this would be a good way for collectors like myself to complete these types of figures.

That will be too cruel to those that bought the whole set just to get the Sentinel parts(like me)...........No........................

That will be too cruel to those that bought the whole set just to get the Sentinel parts(like me)...........No........................

cruel how? there would still be a charge for the item. you chose to buy the figures i choose to not. that is the choices we have made. fair or unfair are abstract terms out in the real world to begin with and this is not the place to discuss my suggestion to a toy company.

When will Scarlet Witch be released, and I agree with nutlog, a bigger TNA ring is needed. Maybe one geared towards the X division.

That was my next question... :)

Why such bad QC? Wouldn't better QC mean better sellthrough; I'd certainly have bought a lot of figures I saw had they just slightly better paint aps.

Any chance of a LOTR - book style - set of figures? Like likeness that are more book/fantasy like

Super Hero Showdown 4" figures are a great I dea that could be very profitable. If some changes are made. The way they are now alot of people aren't buying them. Get rid of the bases, or make them flat, stabdard to all figures and not flight bases. Get rid of the projectile weapons and the game that goes with them in general, If you could make them 2 packs for $8 like the GI Joe line did, then youd sell alot more than you will at $8 a piece. In the 2 packs, have a widely known character, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Storm etc. And make the other a more obscure character, like have Silver Centurion Iron Man and the Machine Man packaged together. I like the cards though, if you could keep those somehow incorporated. The packaging is another problem, way too large for what goes inside. It may not make a large price difference to scale down the cardboard, but right now it's just a waste. And overall, I'd say the biggest problem is quality. Paint Jobs and plastics are good on a majority of figures, but every one has pieces that fall apart, and whie reatachtable it is a real turn off.