Hasbro - Transfomrers

JayC

Are there any plans to continue any show inside the beast wars universe? Like a continuation of Beast Machines or an alternate ending to Beast Wars?

Seconded on the Energon combiners. Great idea badly carried out. Of course I bought them anyway. They are great toys individually.

How long will the neo-G1 line last, and about how many original molds will it include? I would love to see all the '84-'85 cast updated properly. Movie & Season 3 characters, not so much, lol.

for the beast wars anniversary toys, will the mutant heads be removed? these parts detract from the overall looks of characters like dinobot and rhinox. i am tickled pink about this line already but i would love for this to happen. to me, this is just as important as the new paint jobs.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!! :D

Cybertron line is the best transformers line I've ever collected, so much variety, and great toys. A+

Couldn't agree more, overall an outstanding job on Cybertron as a whoe. Please keep repaints to the bare minimum if at all possible.

Also, keep expanding on the Legends of Cybertron mini-figures, they're great little figures and have been selling like hotcakes in my area. I'd love to see as many Cybertron characters in this form as possible.

Guest Guest_bumblebee85
for the beast wars anniversary toys, will the mutant heads be removed? these parts detract from the overall looks of characters like dinobot and rhinox. i am tickled pink about this line already but i would love for this to happen. to me, this is just as important as the new paint jobs.

i second that, i mentioned that in a thread already!!

and cybertron kicks butt!!

and don't give us that alt optimus prime, i thought you guys said we would be getting bigger scale alts, so give us a big rig optimus and some seeker jets!!

more combiners, with each limb a different character, not like energon!!

but keep up the good work!!

Keep up the great work!!!!!!! :D

Cybertron line is the best transformers line I've ever collected, so much variety, and great toys. A+

Just the toys...& in the box too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hasbro, I am a TF fan from Canada @can@. I am really digging the Cybertron line. I've only gotten Clocker so far, but he is really cool, and I plan on getting a few more, at least 1 Autobot and 1 Decepticon from each Planet regradless if it's a LOC or from the larger toys(Though that can change over time, as I may decide to add more, since you guys are coming out with some sweet molds). I have a couple of questions, mostly regarding the recent U.S. releases of the Dexlue Cybertron toys that come with a DVD. I believe this wave is refered to as Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3.5, which features Sideways, Snarl, and the 4 Armada remolds/repaints:

(1.) Are the Deluxe Cybertron toys the only toys that will come with a DVD, and will you doing Cybertron toys with DVD's in future waves? Because I can actually see all the Cybertron toys coming with the DVD, even the Basics(Or Scouts as they are called in this line) due to the way the packaging for the Scout Class is done. And if they are going to be offered in future waves, will they always come with the "Hidden" episode, or will they be different episodes?

(2.) Are all releases of the Wave 3.5 Deluxe going to come with a DVD or not? What I mean is, are the DVD versions going to be short packaged like, or will stores be given a decision to order the DVD versions or not, or will some 3.5 Deluxe toys come with a DVD and others not(For example: Say I went to a store and saw they had 2 versions of Wave 3.5 toys, 1 set with a DVD and the other not)?

(3.) Are these Cybertron toys with DVD's going to be released in Canada, let alone internationally as well, or are they a U.S. exclusive? I remember back when the Universe line came out, that there were some toys that came with a Universe C.D., but they never arrived in Canadian retail stores(Like Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Sears, Bay, Zellers, etc.). Needless to say, I was somewhat disappointed by that, and I'm hoping us Canadians(As well as those around the world) will get a chance to get the figures with DVD's as an extra bonus.

(4.) This 1 is more about the Product Catalog/Planet Map Posters that come with each Cybertron toy from Scout and up. When does the 2nd poster(I believe it's Earth) come out? Oh and while I'm at it, which Product Catalog/Planet Map Poster does the DVD versions come with(Is it Speed or the 2nd poster which I think is Earth)?

I hope someone from Hasbro sees this message and responds. Keep up the good work with the Cybertron toys(Including the LOC toys), as well as Alternators, and I hope you guys can get the G1 Reissues back sometime in the near future. Looking forward to the TF live action movie toys when the movie comes out. And I can't wait to see the Deluxe Cybertron Unicron as well.

(1.) Are the Deluxe Cybertron toys the only toys that will come with a DVD, and will you doing Cybertron toys with DVD's in future waves? Because I can actually see all the Cybertron toys coming with the DVD, even the Basics(Or Scouts as they are called in this line) due to the way the packaging for the Scout Class is done. And if they are going to be offered in future waves, will they always come with the "Hidden" episode, or will they be different episodes?

(2.) Are all releases of the Wave 3.5 Deluxe going to come with a DVD or not? What I mean is, are the DVD versions going to be short packaged like, or will stores be given a decision to order the DVD versions or not, or will some 3.5 Deluxe toys come with a DVD and others not(For example: Say I went to a store and saw they had 2 versions of Wave 3.5 toys, 1 set with a DVD and the other not)?

(3.) Are these Cybertron toys with DVD's going to be released in Canada, let alone internationally as well, or are they a U.S. exclusive? I remember back when the Universe line came out, that there were some toys that came with a Universe C.D., but they never arrived in Canadian retail stores(Like Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Sears, Bay, Zellers, etc.). Needless to say, I was somewhat disappointed by that, and I'm hoping us Canadians(As well as those around the world) will get a chance to get the figures with DVD's as an extra bonus.

(4.) This 1 is more about the Product Catalog/Planet Map Posters that come with each Cybertron toy from Scout and up. When does the 2nd poster(I believe it's Earth) come out? Oh and while I'm at it, which Product Catalog/Planet Map Poster does the DVD versions come with(Is it Speed or the 2nd poster which I think is Earth)?

Well, I'm not a Hasbro guy, but I CAN give some answers to this:

1. While I don't know Hasbro's plans, I don't see it as unreasonable to see the DVD come in and out during Cybertron, like the Universe Disc. Unfortunately, I see this as being like the Universe situation in that if they offer the disc again, it will probably be the same.

2. Unless someone provides proof otherwise, all 3.5 releases should have the DVD. HOWEVER, you might come across Snarl, Sideways, Red Alert, and Override without the disc as they were offered in assortments without the DVD.

3. This is obviously up to the particular Hasbro affiliates in the given country. I think it is highly likely Canada will get them at some point considering some of the US stock moves through Canada.

4. The Earth Map is out, all of the wave 3.5 figures I've purchased have had it and it should start becomming more common with wave 4 basics, wave 3 megas, and wave 4 ultras.

it's awesome that we are finally able to get reissue sideswipe in the US at a great price no less. i would gladly pay that price for more of the cars. great job on addressing the availability issue for this guy. thanks hasbro!