Tru Excls. At Tuesday Morning Store!!!

THEGODBEAST

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, all of a sudden my $45 fill up doesn't sound so bad..

I just checked the lone "Tuesday Morning" store in Lexington KY this evening. Not one single reissue. They did have lots of late wave Energon stuff and some universe. Only thing I bought was the Armada Unicron in Energon box for $15.

I left that Unicron too, but am tempted to go back & get it, but it's the Armada yellow one, not the new green one..

But thanks 4 da tip... in one of them they had the WizardWorld 03 Batma...man, sweeet.... yeah, I bought it.

Thanks 4 da tip :)

Which version?Full mask?Taking off mask?No mask?How much was it btw?

Hope you enjoy it.

2003 Chicago fully masked one... :) LOVE IT!

I hit 2 more Morning Tuesday's today & found no Energon, but 2 Dirge's, 3 Rodimus, & 1 Ricochet....

I never heard of "Tuesday Morning" stores.  :huh:

same here. must be a midwest thing.....

But I`m in Fl. @smilepunch@

And I'm from VA. @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

And I'm in KY @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

Seriously, I'd never heard of them before either. I saw this thread, then checked http://www.switchboard.com/ , the online yellow pages, and turned out there was one in my town. I bet if you check, there will be at least one close to you.

I just went by a Tuesday Morning on my bus route home, tucked behind a Japanese restaurant. I always assumed that was a restaurant as well; obviously confusing it with the chain Ruby Tuesday's. I'll have to check it out tomorrow night... (St. Louis county area.)

Seriously, I'd never heard of them before either. I saw this thread, then checked http://www.switchboard.com/ , the online yellow pages, and turned out there was one in my town. I bet if you check, there will be at least one close to you.

I think what we were saying is it can't just be a mid-west thing because we live in FL and VA and we found them.

I grabbed an $8 Rodimus and $4 Energon Blight today. That store is more disorganized than any I have ever seen. Shipping boxes piled in a corner of the place, carts full of stuff in aisles, no rhyme or reason to the shelves. Things were just thrown on the shelves, and buried behind other things. Glad its not a regular stop for me.

Yeah, the place looks like a trhiftstore or a salvation army store.. but the stuff I bough was clean, not dented or torn....

I will have to hit some more since we have like 20 of em in DFW

None close to me. Closest is 62 miles away and accross the state line into NJ. That's one store to cross off my list of ever visiting. @grumpy@

Yeah, the place looks like a trhiftstore or a salvation army store.. but the stuff I bough was clean, not dented or torn....

Same here. When I walked into the place I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything is just tossed into their aisle, as messy as it is at least things are for the most part in the proper aisles. The Rodimus I bought is probably in a solid c9 condition. (maybe a tiny bit better)

As messed up as it was, a lot of what I saw appeared to be in pretty good and some even in perfect condition.

I browsed a couple of other aisles and all in all it seems like a good place to go to get awesome deals on other stuff you might want or need as well. I'll definitely be checking them out more often.

I think what we were saying is it can't just be a mid-west thing because we live in FL and VA and we found them.

Yeah, and I was agreeing with you. KY is NOT in the midwest. More like the northern south. :D Technically, it's considered in the south, but the very northern border of it.

Same here. When I walked into the place I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything is just tossed into their aisle, as messy as it is at least things are for the most part in the proper aisles. The Rodimus I bought is probably in a solid c9 condition. (maybe a tiny bit better)

As messed up as it was, a lot of what I saw appeared to be in pretty good and some even in perfect condition.

I think this is thier gimmick. I noticed several banners with the words "hidden treasure". I think they purposely stock things badly and in a mess so that you have to "hunt" for that great deal. Kinda like, well..... , a hidden treasure...

Well, when I was in there were these 2 girls who bought some fancy party bowl set that was originally over $100 for $12....I guess it rang up even cheaper than the price on the box said and they started jumping up and down doing that annoying little girlie squeal and pretty much freaking out. So I guess people get pretty excited over the deals they find there.

I never even heard of the place until I read this thread. Turns out there are like 4 or 5 within 16 miles of me. I went to two yesterday only about 4.5 miles apart and snagged Rodimus Prime and Ricochet for 7.99 each! #US1# Thanks for the heads up man! #US1# #US1# #US1#

I want an $8 Rodimus an Richochet. :( Maybe even a Dirge. :( Too bad my store doesn't have them. :( I'm gonna keep checking back. Maybe they'll get them in later.

I got a Richochet today. :D I decided to open it up and check him out, and quite honestly I'm a bit disappointed, I didn't expect him to be so loose and floppy. Still, he makes for a decent display piece and that's all that really matters.

I also got that Quickstrike for $10. The 2nd store I went to had about 4 or 5 Rodimus Primes left, I almost got another one just for the hell of it.

Among the others I saw, Kicker & High Wire, Wideload, Universe Blastcharge and an E-Megs for $15.

I might check 2 more of them out to see what they have.