Killeen / Fort Hood Area Collectors

Crimson Twins

Hey,

I got a four day weekend coming up next weekend for Columbus Day, and was wondering if any of you guys wanted to get together? I know there's at least two other Ft. Hood guys on these boards, and Redrum is from Killeen, so that makes at least a get together of four guys. And if any other Texas guys wanted to take a road trip, maybe we could work something out. Let me know if any of you are interested.

#US1#

i got a shout out, i can look into it by the way ct have you been to the tru and seen the sigma6 coupons, i've been several times and haven't seen them yet

I haven't seen much of anything at the TRU lately. It looks like they only busted open one case of the Sigma stuff. I saw one SS in the case on the top shelf when they first got em. I thought about buying him then, but I passed. Then, when I went back, he was long gone. I'm still waiting for them to get more Shadow Guard in. They had only one pack left when I last looked, and it was ripped into. They wouldn't give a discount, and took it back to the store room. Other than that, it's been pretty dead everywhere. The Target and KB have been the only other place where I've seen the Sigma. This weekend only at KB the Sigma 6 figures are 14.99. I know that's the TRU price, but at least they're trying.

Back on topic, have you seen any other local guys here on the board lately?

sorry man i'm going to have to turn you down for this weekend on account of family pics, which is funny we're trying to do a uniformed thing and all the women are good to go but between me my dad and my lil bro we can't agree on what to wear, and also this is the last weekend my dad will be here he leaves for iraq, and my lil bro at the end of the month @grumpy@ i'm kinda worried but hopefully they'll be ok