Dcd Alex Ross Series 2 Jl Breakdown

Brian Santore

Thanks Reideen...you know, we should talk sometime. I think we share a lot of similar views on people, places and things. I'll stop in and say hello at LOG over the weekend!

B.

Awesome breakdown Brian!

I saw these at my store but most of them had bad paint apps :( Have to track the better ones down! :(

THAT BATMAN!!!!!!

That was what I was talking about, his eyes are painted badly....

doesnt give the mean looking expression. He looks like he's hypnotis of something......... Hopefully I'll find a better looking one soon.

Black Canary looks hot~

Too bad Ross draw women that looks to old.

I'm feeling a bit let down by this wave. Batman could have been really good, but those lame eyes really hurt him a lot. Aquaman isn't bad, but that glossy green for his pants is not so cool to me, also I don't really like his face. Parasite looks kinda cool, but is preposed in a kinda odd position...but I can live with that I guess.

Black Canary and Black Manta are the only ones that I think came out just about right.

Black Canary is by far the best figure in this release and very hot indeed. I'm just wondering about the articulations between the arms and the torso, I mean, Isn't her jacket covering the joints?. Aquaman... well, the sculpt is quite a lot better than the JLA 1st Series by DCD (out of shape, with that scar in his rotating neck and the problem with his "removable" left arm), but still looks a little bulky for me and sort of... heck, I must confess don't like the glossy pants either.

Now on Batman, the Jim Lee's Hush is my favorite one and this new figure is cool, but not better.

THAT BATMAN!!!!!!

That was what I was talking about, his eyes are painted badly....

doesnt give the mean looking expression. He looks like he's hypnotis of something......... Hopefully I'll find a better looking one soon.

Black Canary looks hot~

Too bad Ross draw women that looks to old.

Women? He draws everyone too old! lol

snowman81 - WHITEOUT! LOL Thats what Im planning to do. (I just picked him up today! w00t).