Scored #57-63 Today!

KENNY GUIDO

my walmart just now got the at-rt and bacara wave.

I STILL can't find a Tarkin anywhere!!

Yeah,

Is Hasbro still making Tarkin.I haven't seen him either.Again,at a Walmart I saw 3 cases with the Mon Calamari senator and the the REEYEES like guy and a stock person took the pallet the cases were in into the back.How the heck am I suppose to find the things I am looking for.Then the stock people get upset when you open the case.The pepple who run our Walmart are brainless.

I STILL can't find a Tarkin anywhere!!

Yeah,

Is Hasbro still making Tarkin.I haven't seen him either.Again,at a Walmart I saw 3 cases with the Mon Calamari senator and the the REEYEES like guy and a stock person took the pallet the cases were in into the back.How the heck am I suppose to find the things I am looking for.Then the stock people get upset when you open the case.The pepple who run our Walmart are brainless.

THE TARKIN WAVE has been showing up at KAYBEE.

sup GMAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,

I take back everything I said.I found Bly and Gree this morning.Ken,I took your adivce and scored.These guy look great.Though,Bly looks like a repaint of the Clone Commander.I guess I need to get over that.Again,Thanks for the heads up.I think both figures I bought were full price.Dang it.Now it find the Tactical Ops Trooper.

Well,

I take back everything I said.I found Bly and Gree this morning.Ken,I took your adivce and scored.These guy look great.Though,Bly looks like a repaint of the Clone Commander.I guess I need to get over that.Again,Thanks for the heads up.I think both figures I bought were full price.Dang it.Now it find the Tactical Ops Trooper.

Im glad you scored.

unfortunetly for my area, they put #$## out (3 walmarts).

Well,

It looks like you don't need my help the congrats :D

Hold on Wheeljack.I may need you help with the last clone I am looking for.The Tactical Ops Trooper and the Shadow trooper.One of our Target haven't gotten any new figures in for a long time.I don't know why.If I do find these I will be sure to let you know.

i have gree's and both versions of bly if you need them