Soundwave

LiquidMetal

yeah....TFs are ABSOLUTE....grab the loot....blast n'shoot....LiquidMetal captures TFs with (electronic) lasso LOOP!!!! @firedevil@

Anyway, I saw this GF Soundwave gallery....and it was SO cool!!! @cool@

I just HAD to post it here!!!

Check it out: http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act377/

Now that is one sharp-lookin' TF!!! :)

SW's stealth jet mode is the bomb diggedy!!!

He's definitely growin' on me!!! :D

What do YOU think??

#US1#

What do I think?.. I think its a good think you provide links to everything you post about :P:D

Other wise, soundwave is badass but I knew that allready!!

I can't wait to see what kinda recolor/exclusives come out of this sucker!!

99.9% of the time I won't even consider importing a figure when I can just wait and get it at half of that price, but this is definitely one of those rare occasions where I would get it now if I could.

....Too bad I can't right now. :( But if I manage to get some extra cash together sometime soon I think I definitely will buy this. I hate Hasbro for making us wait so long for the best figures in this line! @cussing@

He's a cool looking figure, and I'll probably get him, but he just isn't soundwave to me, and never will be.

My only problems with him are the legs which look really goofy in some of those pics, and the kibbley wings on his back which just look terrible.

Probably won't be a favorite of mine, but he'll be the first cybertron figure I buy (that I haven't returned).

I'm actually really liking the other guy though, I think his names sideways, the one in the picture gallery holding the mini soundwave cassette figure. He looks bad ass, I'll definitely get him.

I love'em! I'm gonna wait to see if Hasbro releases an IDENTICLE figure or if they make their little changes and screw it up. If its good than I'll get it otherwise I'll just order the Japanese version online.

I like him a lot, though I think the alt mode looks a bit wonky...but hey the bot mode more than makes up for that. :D

I'm in the minority but I hate this figure.....Soundwave homage or not, that bot mode looks terrible. Legs are too long & skinny, I dont like how the wings sit, and SW isn't an air vehicle to me. I love the chestbox and Laserbeak, but I will wait and hopefully get a better SW update in the gap line or the movie line.

I'm in the minority but I hate this figure.....Soundwave homage or not, that bot mode looks terrible. Legs are too long & skinny, I dont like how the wings sit, and SW isn't an air vehicle to me. I love the chestbox and Laserbeak, but I will wait and hopefully get a better SW update in the gap line or the movie line.

If you look above at my post I pretty much pointed out the same things. I agree the legs are funky and the kibbley wings on the back look bad, however if this was some robot not named Soundwave I think it would be fine. It's not a sucky figure just not a good representation of a great character G1 character, though on its own it's fine.

If you look above at my post I pretty much pointed out the same things. I agree the legs are funky and the kibbley wings on the back look bad, however if this was some robot not named Soundwave I think it would be fine. It's not a sucky figure just not a good representation of a great character G1 character, though on its own it's fine.

Quoted again b/c you guys echo my thoughts. Except I'm fine with the alt mode. The bot mode drives me crazy though. It's great but legs are spindly, head is kinda weird. The feel is slightly off. Perhaps a tid too much anime influence?

I don't even think this figure would do well on its own, w/o the Soundwave homage. The proportions and kibble wreck it for me. Its a nice figure overall, perhaps a bit ambitious, and it suffers in the execution. I'd get it on sale, but I'm at the point where I have to cut back. If it doesn't absolutely knock me flat with awesomeness, it stays on the shelf. Poor SW here doesn't cut it.

I think the fans are generally all over this one because its the first decent Soundwave since G1. MW was nice for a brick, the mutant never happened, but they could have done better here.

I just got mine today and have some pro's and con's on it already. First off, its his right arm. There's a peg there thats supposed to hold in place, but doesn't.. so his right arm just flops outward away from the body when ever the arm is moved. The left arm is nice and tight.

The paint apps are a little sloppy, especially on his head. Lots of bleeding there. I do like the fact that its head is ball jointed though. Overall this figure, IMHO, looks very FEMALE!!!! @loll@

Overall this figure, IMHO, looks very FEMALE!!!! @loll@

What, I'm not really sure what makes you think that?

Overall this figure, IMHO, looks very FEMALE!!!! @loll@

What, I'm not really sure what makes you think that?

There's a female feel to it. I dunno..it must be the long legs. Overall the figure looks spindly. But I like it anyway.

It looks great. One of the best figures period. I've seriously cut down on TF lately but I will definitely be buying this Soundwave. It's a shame he doesn't come with more tapes thoigh.

Anyone notice the Beast Wars Ravage in the back of one of the pics? If he is released, he is mine immediately!!

uhm, hes not , remmy just likes to throw stuff in like that