Serpenterra Custom

Cobra Command

Pretty much finished. I still have to clean up some of the painted areas but otherwise done. Alot of mods have been made since I first posted her.

Hope you all enjoy! Clicky to enlarge!

EDIT- Cleaned up the paint apps and added some more color, what do ya think!? I also added a scientist that can be called her creator. Just a LBC. Think of him as someone who studied under Mindbender but surpassed him in his experiments. He was also responsible for reviving an improved Serpentor. Care to name him?

After:

10100585eb.th.jpg

10100599jv.th.jpg

10100609tn.th.jpg

Before:

10100219gm.th.jpg

I like it. A sexy cohort indeed. So what's her story. Is she created from the best FEMALE figures in history? Or is she just a Cobra soldier that admires her Emperor?

Havn`t really decided yet. I was going to go with the DNA clone of past females but not 100% sure now. She kinda has a Midevil look to her now like something you would see in Xena or something. Maybe Serpentor`s daughter that was created in a lab or something. Any advise for a background?

Ask and you shall recieve!

Parts list:

Head: Bombstrike

Torso: JVC Scarlette (Heavily Modded)

Waist: JVC Dusty (Modded)

Upper Legs: VvV Slice (Modded)

Lower Legs: VvV Sand Scorpion (Modded)

Arms: ST Zarana (modded)

Leg Armor was sanded from a Chap Mei Bad Guyz Figure

I still have to paint the knife which is removable and I`ll probably give her a ST Grunt Snake shield for an added look. I didn`t realise the paint on the Torso looked so sloppy until I saw the pics. The paint apps look good in person though.

Love it! Very nice custom man!

CC,

Hot hot hot. Great job. I'd like to see a parts list so I can appreciate exactly what you modded. Looks really great though. One sexy #$##.

-John

Took the words right out my mowff!! ^_^

I have to say, I liked your original when you first posted it but I am blown away by the updated version. great idea and great execution!

all 3 in the group shot are great as well. I don't remember if I replied when you posted Serpentor but that is a great take on him. very original but still Serpentor.