Dodge Ram Srt10 Alternator

gunman_sr5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there will be a megatron and what he would be.

Probably the same mold. :P

:) :) As long as they don't repaint that Alt Prime mold into Ultra Magnus, I'm fully happy. @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

lol, that robot mode is a little bit strange....don't like the leg or the thing above the shoulder.......lol.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!

Stop judging these things off of terrible pictures!

Even Aaron today mentioned that Hasbro in house pictures are often transformed in correctly and such.

As to why this is Prime: Hasbro wanted to do a truck, Takara did not since there are no trucks in Japan. So they compromised and made him Convoy/Prime so they could both release it.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!

Stop judging these things off of terrible pictures!

Even Aaron today mentioned that Hasbro in house pictures are often transformed in correctly and such.

As to why this is Prime: Hasbro wanted to do a truck, Takara did not since there are no trucks in Japan. So they compromised and made him Convoy/Prime so they could both release it.

I don't think its so the point of how he looks but the fact that we already have a great prime(masterpeice,20thann) and the mold should've been another G1 character.

HOLY CRAP!

I'm disapointed to see that its prime when theres so many better choices it can be... Wasn't there something like this though, some kinda art work or something that was thought to just be fake? Put out a while back?..

EIther way looks great! I'll buy it but I won't have it displayed in robot mode EVER thats for sure :P MP OP for meeee :)

I don't think its so the point of how he looks but the fact that we already have a great prime(masterpeice,20thann) and the mold should've been another G1 character.

Really, because I remember people awhile back saying that they wanted an Alternators Prime in addition to their MP.

How atrocious. Prowl has marked the transition of BTs/Alts into having lazy, unimaginite robot modes, not to mention horrible choices of characters. I seriously hope they will stop making such poor choices. If Op has to be a BT for the thing to be released, then fug it. I'll still get it, but I will keep it MI(S)B because I can't see myself caring for a second Op, unless...

OPTIMUS MINOR!!!! @smash@

Does anyone really need this, seeing as how we got MP/20th Anniversary Prime?

Blah.

Great minds think alike ;)

I don't own an anniveresary prime, So I'll be getting this.