Hasbro Re-issue Astrotrain

Mike

Looks like a sureshot custom to me :P iF its real though I may get one, its one of those ones I regret passing up on, it is a cool lil toy... not really worth a lot iMO though...

I don't get it.

They kept Bluestreak the same to be accurate to the 80's version, but Astrotrain is white.

They did? I thought they released the version of Bluestreak here that had black on the hood.

Anyway, I am glad they reissued the white Astrotrain. I already have the original Hasbro version, and the new one gave me an excuse to get the reissue.

I just hope we get a sideswipe out of this... since it's one of the bots shown on the inside cover.

I hope so too. Than all the scalpers who loaded up on the Canadian issued Sideswipe will be SOL *Dr Evil laugh*

Why couldnt they just make him in his anime colors! @grumpy@ This is the one reissue I refuse to get becuz of that damn white! Besides, when this thing does come out, I bet I can still get the Takara version for cheaper since its one of the less popular Takara reissues.

As for the next Hasbro reissue after Astrotrain, I was on the TFW2005 boards and I think P. Prime gave off a hint by saying "#17" aka known as Blitzwing from Takara's reissue line. Dont go startin' any rumors guys. :P

Now lets get a Sunstreaker and Mirage goin' Hasblow! #party#

how come i cant see the pics? From the cover i did manage to see... i thought it was a fake because its the same as the takara one. I will not be getting this one since i have the takara one.... but then again... my takara one does have a few problems... so maybe i will pick one up if it does really come back.. and if i have some money left over.

LOL... no not one of mine... it's legit.

I love the hasbro artwork so much... i'm gonna sell my takara version and buy this one... anyone interested?

I just hope we get a sideswipe out of this... since it's one of the bots shown on the inside cover.

I am , pm me :D

Allso, we do have ahasbro reissuse sideswipe, what t he heck are you talkn about lol?!

LOL... no not one of mine... it's legit.

I love the hasbro artwork so much... i'm gonna sell my takara version and buy this one... anyone interested?

I am , pm me :D

Allso, we do have ahasbro reissuse sideswipe, what t he heck are you talkn about lol?!

yea, Canada got the hasbro version. Someone has PMed me about the reissue, but if he declines, I'll PM ya Synch (also have an extra e-swat team if your interested).

Sweet! I'd prefer either anime style or original colours myself (this is a bad way to relaunch the TF reissue line, Hasbro!), but I'll most likely get it anyway, since I missed out on the Takara version. It also probably means we'll be getting that Ramjet and Thrust! And hopefully the rest of the Autobot cars!

And right when the movie starts approaching, Hasbro could pull off a brilliant marketing move and reissue some real classics like Grimlock and the Dinobots!

I'm surprised they didnt go with the anime colors, they would have sold like hot cakes being most americans arent familliar with him being white and Takara already released a white version

I don't get it.

They kept Bluestreak the same to be accurate to the 80's version, but Astrotrain is white.

They did? I thought they released the version of Bluestreak here that had black on the hood.

Anyway, I am glad they reissued the white Astrotrain. I already have the original Hasbro version, and the new one gave me an excuse to get the reissue.

No black hood but the ehobby one had it.

Last news I heard at 2005 was that this is not a relaunch. Astrotrain is the only reissue being released. That's only because he was ready to go when the line was cancelled. They said at the hasbro panel that it's just finishing up what they started. No more reissues after this. Unless that is all a bluff and they want to suprise us.

yeah i head astrotrain is the last one of the reissues to be released...because they already made tons and had to get them out and sold...

too bad it wasn't a better figure...why didn't they pick one like SOUNDWAVE!?!?!?!