Craptacular Figures Of Modern Times

GaZ

As you can tell I'm in a joyous mood tonoght :)

Which figures do you think could do with a lot of improvements, bearing in mind we're living in the age of technological advances and some of these are little more than transforming turds.

Well I recently got Armada Cyclonus in a junk lot, and god does he stink. The robot mode looks like poo, and the arms and legs fold up really awkardly in alt mode.

Treadbolt also gets noteable mention, though I've never actually fiddled with one.

Nothing else comes to mind as being particularly bad, but I'm sure they're out there.

Starting from Armada, things got real real fugly.

But I did like Hotshot! In some twisted way.

Everyone brings up Armada Sideswipe, and understandably so. In my mind, though, the worst mold was probably Armada Ramjet, Tidal Wave's Mini-Con. Sure, he was essentially a Micromaster designed to fold super-compact to fit in Tidal Wave's... plane holder thing, but the robot mode certainly should have at least looked better... The only Cybertron toy that comes to mind is Dirt Boss, but mostly because of the color scheme.

Beast Machines Scavenger and Buzzsaw were pretty bad.

Armada Sideswipe is just plain bad and Scavenger is awful. Sideswipe and Tidal Wave's minicons both sucked balls. (Yeah I know they're only minicons but they should be mentioned anyway)

Any McDonalds or Burger King transformers suck bigtime.

For Cybertron, Undermine, Backstop, and Wreckloose are all SUPERFUGLY! Brimstone is right on the bubble.

Armada

Thrust

Scavenger

Smokescreen

Hotshot

Hell, most of them.....

And the worst omnicon award goes to: Arcee.

Worst Terrorcon: Cruellock

Worst tf line ever: Animorph

Worst G1 transfomer: I'm yet to find any. maybe the Duocons or the Runabout duo.

Worst Alternator award: Goes to: Windcharger

Worst RID: The preds 3 pack

Worst BW: Most of the obscure characters that never apperd on TV.

Worst Beast Machines: You name it.

Worst Generation 2: The cube effect on the cartoon. Well, figures, everything G1 rettoled with those sounds boxes and water squiters.

Worst Cybertron: I cant say this early.

Energon Omega Supreme was a $50 hunk of worthless plastic IMO. Vehicle mode was pretty pathetic. Robot mode was chunky and with Op... let's not go there. :)

I must disagree, he had a great bot mode with tons of poseability, and vehicle mode was nice considering he was a combiner AND a headmaster. He was a great figure for the times. I truly respect your opinion but I had to speak up for Omega.