Misb Or Loose?

Rodimus Primal

never sealed. They're Transformers! they're meant to be transformed, plain and simple :) If you want to keep something sealed, buy other action figures that just stand there and don't do anything. :P

I keep all the packaging though, so I can put them back in and out from time to time :)

Loose!

MISB'ers are Satan worshippers! They caused the hurricane! They ran over my puppy!

Seriously, it is just more fun to collect loose. I try to not worry about value or condition the way you do with MISB stuff that's a hell of a lot more fragile because it's easier to mess up cardboard than it is to mess up plastic, and I collect for enjoyment of a hobby.

I like them loose because the idea of MISB smells fishy. Transformers are meant to be transformed. Not to mention you don't get the full appreciation for the things without a modest degree of hand-to-habd interaction. It's more personal, more connected. In this way, some you will grow to love and others not so much, but you get a better idea of each one. Not to mention that if it's a Alternator/Cybertron toy and its defective, you can exchange/return it. MISBers don't even know what they're getting! @firedevil@

On the other hand, if I had doubles of everything I owned, I'd keep the other set MISB because many of them have good display value. But that's secondary. :)

Most loose... Some MISB... :S

both. the only TF's I keep MISB are G1's and reissues. All my Alts and Bts are loose....they're way to cool to keep boxed up

Mint but not in box ;)

Most of mine are loose, with the exception of e-hobby stuff and the odd reissue (Hasbro Prime, TFC Prime, TFC Megs, Tak Screamer, Tak Hotrod and Tak Rodimus), oh and G2 Prime. The only e-hobby I have opened is Magnificus, but I made sure I bought an extra to open ;)

I've got into the dirty habit of buying all exclusives in duplicate. Someone cure me please!

My collection is all loose, except for a G1 MOSC Seaspray and a MISB reissue Thundercracker I got by accident (I actually ordered a Skywarp but the postage for returning it was as high as the reissues price :S). I already had a Thundercracker so I left the double MISB :)

You could say my collection is TOOSBUA = "Taken out of sealed box upon arrival" ;)

Currently my collection is MISB, well, 95% cause the original G1's are loose, not my fault, I started buying too late ;)

I am lookin for a crib with 5 bedrooms & 2 1/2 baths...so I will have to wait to display anything...

My family & friends laugh when they come over cause I have toys in every room, closet, hallway, weightroom & garages.

MISB is for those that are TOO over protective.

is it? how do you know?

when I see somethign that looks really good I buy 2 of so I can check out the features. MISB is just a way of collecting. Just like loose is. I have seen some impressive loose collections that just stand there collecting dust.

Currently my collection is MISB, well, 95% cause the original G1's are loose, not my fault, I started buying too late ;)

I am lookin for a crib with 5 bedrooms & 2 1/2 baths...so I will have to wait to display anything...

My family & friends laugh when they come over cause I have toys in every room, closet, hallway, weightroom & garages.

MISB baby

MISB is for those that are TOO over protective.

is it? how do you know?

when I see somethign that looks really good I buy 2 of so I can check out the features. MISB is just a way of collecting. Just like loose is. I have seen some impressive loose collections that just stand there collecting dust.

So in that case, you somewhat have a loose collection too? I'm not saying that you collecting MISB is a bad thing. I was just looking at everyone's taste in collecting. To me, I prefer loose collecting because I can't afford to buy MISB items and I like to mess around with each TF I buy.

it comes down also to timing. I love TFs but I don't have the time to play with them or check them out, but I would not want to miss out on buying these toys that I have played with as a kid. Which is why I try to buy anything that is TF related that I think looks cool.