Sigma 6 Vehicles

panzerfaust

HELLO, JOES!

I AM NEW TO TNI SITE, BUT NOT NEW TO JOE COLLECTING. I HAVE A DECENT COLLECTION OF 3.75 FIGURES AND VEHICLES. IT'S THE VEHICLES THAT GOT ME COLLECTING, JOE VEHICLES LOOK WAY COOL, AND I WONDER IF THEY'LL BE ANYTHING BESIDES THE NEW NINJA CYCLE FOR THE SIGMA 6 SERIES VEHICLES.

I DON'T THINK THE FIGURES WILL BE AROUND PAST SERIES 2, SINCE THE NEW FIGURES, IN MY OPINION ARE NOT ALL THAT GREAT AND THE SHOW SUCKS!!

TOO BAD HASBRO TIED THE FUTURE OF GI JOE TO THAT LAME A** SHOW! @loll@

I don't think we'll see many vehicles in the way of 8" scale. But the DTC 3 3/4" line continues to make vehicles, some actually from/part of Sigma Six.

i was thinking about how sigma six would probably not get any vehicles. but, then i thought about how the 90's up to the 2000's 12" lines had several vehicle offerings. and i don't mean the realistic 1/6 scale military stuff, the 12" rah and gvc lines.

they had quite a few vehicles, at reasonable prices for their size. plus they also produced the 12" action man vehicles too, which were very cool. mattel had the 12" max steel stuff which was similar to action man. so, i don't see why hasbro can't make some cool vehicles in 8" scale for sigma six.

guess we'll just have to see. i certainly hope we get more than just the bike.

WELCOME ABOARD MY FELLOW SIGMA SIX HATER!! @bounce@ CRAM AWAY!

Glad to see a newbie on the board, who isn't here just to blow hot air up our butts about Sigma Six! @haha@ Hopefully you bleed Red White & Blue, and this just might be the start of a BEEEEUUUUUTIFUL relationship!

Welcome aboard Panzerfaust.

I dont think there will be to many vehilces for this line because it is geared for the kids. And the cost of producing vehiles that scale at the present might not be in the Sigma 6 budget. Who knows what will happen if the line is a success though. Either way I don't care just give me some new and awsome 3 3/4 vehicles for Cobra. What the hey they could use a mobile command center too.

Care to join him?

We'll start a TNI anonymous club? @haha@

Awwww..the "groups" just there to give ya support, when you're feeling weak and thinking about shooting up again. Talk you out of it! @haha@