Street Fighter Round 3

Tyranus

Still no sign of them here. I don't think anyones carrying em...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt find them either around my area so I just ordered them online at superherptoys.com. They were goin for 13.99-16.99 plus 6 plus in change for shipping. I figured I'd spend that much on gas alone just looking for these... Still I'm not a completist and I get the ones that I really like.

I couldnt find them either around my area so I just ordered them online at superherptoys.com. They were goin for 13.99-16.99 plus 6 plus in change for shipping. I figured I'd spend that much on gas alone just looking for these... Still I'm not a completist and I get the ones that I really like.

Cool! Thanks for the info ;) I might look em up.

Cool! Thanks for the info ;) I might look em up.

hey no problelm. I mad a spelling error there... its superherotoys.com...sorry.

I just want to know when places like Cornerstorecomics.com and other such online retailers are going to get their shipment? Damn this waiting is just wrong (oh the pain @loll@ ), I hope Sota will start treating their online retailers better in the future.

I just buy them at Hot Topic. That way I can look at each figure individually and bypass any paint or other anomolies.

Also, I make the clerk ring them up one at a time. HT has a discount card that will take 15% off a purchase. In this way, every other set or so I get them for pretty darn cheap.

Also, I make the clerk ring them up one at a time. HT has a discount card that will take 15% off a purchase. In this way, every other set or so I get them for pretty darn cheap.

yeah man, my sister and i both shop there all the time and she always gets one of those discount cards. of course, she shops there for clothes and doo dads and i shop there for toys lol

but still she helps me out and whenever the card is full, no matter who bought more on it or who made the last purchase, she gives it to me so i can get my next round of street fighter on sale

my lil sis is a @littleangel@

Also, I make the clerk ring them up one at a time.  HT has a discount card that will take 15% off a purchase.  In this way, every other set or so I get them for pretty darn cheap.

yeah man, my sister and i both shop there all the time and she always gets one of those discount cards. of course, she shops there for clothes and doo dads and i shop there for toys lol

but still she helps me out and whenever the card is full, no matter who bought more on it or who made the last purchase, she gives it to me so i can get my next round of street fighter on sale

my lil sis is a @littleangel@

Too cool of her.

round 3 has been out for about a month now. I've gotten mine from Hot Topic last month.....or are you guys talking about the variants?

round 3 has been out for about a month now. I've gotten mine from Hot Topic last month.....or are you guys talking about the variants?

Most online retailers still have not gotten them. For me I have no option but to buy them online....so I just have to wait.

Jeeze, here in Canada, I have to pay $20 a figure, which I will do for these, you Americans don't know how lucky you are to have these Hot Topic's

by the way, Ive still yet to get round 3, and I want them NOW

Ok the 10th of Oct. has come and gone, does anyone know if online retailers got their Sota SF wave 3 figures and are now shipping?

Ok the 10th of Oct. has come and gone, does anyone know if online retailers got their Sota SF wave 3 figures and are now shipping?

Here is a post from cornerstorecomics:

Any news on RD3, CSC?

The latest info from SOTA puts them here either around the end of next week or early the following week.

The dates are still a bit rough because Customs and port procedures can go any number of ways, which could put them here earlier or later than that... Unfortunately it's too soon to tell though.

SOTA SF Toys update...Go to my Street Fighter Blog.

Just click on my Signature below. :)

Thanks for the info dude. :)

aw dang... FEBRUARY?! mother of... I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!! i need my akuma and fei long... sniff...

eh well at least we're getting a new 2-pak before then, which im sure will be awesome and will be way flippin expensive and i'm still gonna get it anyway because i am sota's b**** lol

Eh, Hot Topic is actually fun once you get in there, and you can be like "Whoa...I'm in Hot Topic. And I'm SHOPPING there!" I actually found Sakura yesterday, bringing my SF3 total to...3. She was faulty though, and her leg snapped off. SOTA's sending my a replacement at the beginning of febuary.

• 2 weeks later...