Big Lots Joes

PlayNiceOrDie

Are you Serious ?!!!!!?

seriously, are you serious?!?!? if this is true, whoa, i need to check big lots.

Wah hoo! I've got like 3 Big Lots near me. They rarely have anything.

I've been waiting for all those VvV things to start hitting the dollar stores hard.

i just found out from one of my socal noks bros that big lots had quick strikes too. so maybe they'd even have ice sabres?

I talked with a stocker today (who was the unfortunate soul who gets to do the Christmas toy aisles), he said he DID see some actual Joe stuff in the back, but it might take him a while to get to it since he still had several cases of Batman product, Street Fighter (Jazwares version), and KO TRansformers to put out first.

So if you don't see anything, wait a day or two for them to pull them out of the back

Daaaamn! I've got Big Lots on every block round these parts! ^_^

I'll have to go on a BL run tomorrow!

I think I saw a report of the ice sabres and something else showing up at big lots, so I think its true.

I havent had a chance to check it out yet but really need to (then again I really dont need to because my wallet is begging 'no!')

Thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking of doing a toy run this weekend (in OKC, 1hr. away) I'll have to stop by Big Lots there, since they closed our local one down. :(

Can confirm that these are indeed at Big Lots. Along with some BTR stuff.

ooh, btr stuff too? those i really wanna get. but damn, i'm kinda dead broke right now. i need something to sell... lol

LOL is it just me or are all of us CASHED OUT right about now. DANGIT Hasbro DTC is kicking our collective butts isnt it?

Phanstar

I drove by Big Lots on my lunch break really hoping to score either a Humvee or a quickstrike. Nothing. Well actually they had a bunch of BTR Locusts. But that was it. I will check back in a few days tho.

Phanstar

5 Big Lots and a broke truck later....no Joes at the BL! :(

LOL is it just me or are all of us CASHED OUT right about now. DANGIT Hasbro DTC is kicking our collective butts isnt it?

Phanstar

Between Hasbros' DTC stuff and all the new Marvel Legends out now (10 and the fearsome foes set), I am really seeing dust in my wallet.

Hell, my wallet still has fresh scars from when I hit every target in a huge 50 mile radius when they had all that stuff on sale about 2 months ago. Spent like, half a grand on toys. yikes!