Sigma6 Female Figs

redrum2581

i've been reading alot of different places talking about sigma6 figs and how people want scarlett, jinx, and baroness but that they're highly unlikely to be made because they're females, and females don't sell, and it got me thinking this may be true. bandai no longer puts out the female pr figs, i've yet to see any pink or yellow figs, but couldn't they sell them in the girl aisle ass tough female fighters, and if people are worried about the taboo of females with cloths just use that generic body suit (doesn't fork for jinx, but hey other don't match the toon to the toy) and for instant make their hair the moveable part, gives girls reasons to buy them, they've girls figs that can fight with the boys and they can still go to barbie and get their hair done, makes since to me right? what do ya'll think

oh and don't remember where i read it but someone said that the bratz figs seem to fit to scale with the s6 figs so girls can even assocessorize that way another

yeah but i've been hearing that alot of people said that it was said at the comic con you're more likely to see destro or zartan than any female character although i want those 2 as well, it just sucks that we might not get some good characters because they're girls isn't that sexiest and been done away with by these times #US1#

yeah because i hardly see ml phoenix or storm, very hard to find so yeah scarlett with hair moveable hair and that jacket would do the trick, i wonder if this goes by the old mythos, i mean baroness seems to still have her thing for destro but it doesn't seem like scarlett and se are a thing, but i didn't see vvv, and don't know if that continued jvc where they were, i guess i want those two to stand next to their normal counterparts

Oh I hear you. I will get SE and some point and Scarlett is just a big deal to me. They go together like Peanut butter and jelly. I don't care what she looks like in the toon, if I get SE I want Scarlett at some point.

Draven

I can already see D undresing his Sigma 6 Scarlett and giving her a nice dress :P

Oh I hear you. I will get SE and some point and Scarlett is just a big deal to me. They go together like Peanut butter and jelly. I don't care what she looks like in the toon, if I get SE I want Scarlett at some point.

Draven

I can already see D undresing his Sigma 6 Scarlett and giving her a nice dress :P

Just to see her bits underneath............... @hmmm@

Draven