Alt. Prowl And Decepticharge!!!

LiquidMetal

Don't hate, I hit 4 targets this morning & in one they had another Prowl & obcourse, I hid it.

The rest had wheeljacks & ravages....man, they are everywhere!

Well I got REALLY lucky tonight! Going off a sightings tip from someone at tfans I drove up to a Target on the north side, near Wrigley field where the guy said there was at least one Decepticharge. On the way, I decided at the last second to hit a closer Target that was along the way (I almost didn't bother) and there I found a Prowl.

So I got to the store I was initially going to and no DC. But there is another Target freakishly close to that one which I went to and sure enough there it was. The Box was busted to hell but the figure looked fine so I went ahead and got it.

Now I can relax and take it easy for awhile. The only new figures I need to find are Armorhide and Breakdown but I can just wait for those to show up at TRU. :)

Congrats Madman...I hit 2 Targets & 4 walmarts, & nothing...except on one walmart, surprisingly they had a Alternator Ravage on the HOtwheels section...I have gone to this walmart for the past 4 weeks every Tuesday & I never saw him, so I scanned it & it was $10.00 :) So I hid it... j/k

I bought it :)

I know I said before that I wasn't going to go so crazy searching for DC when he came out, but since Prowl was out too I had no choice.

I hit 11 different Targets, some of them more than once. Only this time instead of finding them at a place closer to home I found them at 2 stores that are a bit far away and that I've never found anything new at the other times I've been to them.

It's a good thing I ordered Leobreaker and Mudflap from Amazon cuz I still haven't seen them anywhere yet. That should save me a lot of time, trouble and gas!