Question About Cyber Keys Or W/e They're Called)

RIDjazz

Okay so from i understand Cybertron is about them trying to recover the 5 cyber keys. But last night during cybertron i noticed Dirt boss and Hotshot both seem to have a speed planet key. How can this be if there is only one?(Sorry if this was answered but ive only seen two episodes so far)

The problem is the names. In the US version, they are looking for 4 Cyber PLANET Keys, and the power-up is caused by "Cyber Keys." Although the toys all come with a Cyber Planet Key. I think they tried to simplify things but made them more confusing in the end.

In the original version, they are searching for the "Planet Force" which is divided into 4 segments, and they tap into the Planet Force using "Force Chips". The original power up is called "FORCE CHIP....IGNITION!!" which, btw, sounds about a billion times cooler than "Cyber Key Power!!"

Much clearer in the original, I think you'll agree.

The problem is the names. In the US version, they are looking for 4 Cyber PLANET Keys, and the power-up is caused by "Cyber Keys." Although the toys all come with a Cyber Planet Key. I think they tried to simplify things but made them more confusing in the end.

In the original version, they are searching for the "Planet Force" which is divided into 4 segments, and they tap into the Planet Force using "Force Chips". The original power up is called "FORCE CHIP....IGNITION!!" which, btw, sounds about a billion times cooler than "Cyber Key Power!!"

Much clearer in the original, I think you'll agree.

Thank you yes that does help explain it and Force chip ignition does sound cooler. Btw i mentioned 5 because of the 4 from the 4 planets and the omega lock.