Going On A Little Trip...

Tom-1

Maybe I can snag myself one of those uber-hot Kurdish women for a wife! =D

Tom

why settle for just one, lol...

Good luck bro, hope you kick some ass and get back to us soon, if you're able, try to chime in here and there to let us know your alright..

take care and good luck!!!

-Joe

TOMfcard.jpg

i wont touch my no no areas like zod! but i'll sleep with the custom clutch you made me under my pillow every night! ;) no really i will!

and hey tom i know youll be busy over there but if you have a address we could maybe all drop you some snail mail while your "incountry" hook us up with it? maybe i'll send you some of my "special" brownies!

TM

i wont touch my no no areas like zod! but i'll sleep with the custom clutch you made me under my pillow every night! ;) no really i will!

and hey tom i know youll be busy over there but if you have a address we could maybe all drop you some snail mail while your "incountry" hook us up with it? maybe i'll send you some of my "special" brownies!

TM

For the record, I would not advise anyone send me anything that might be considered contraband. ...WINK.

Anyhoo, my address in Iraq will be:

PFC O'MAHONY, THOMAS

HHC 2-327 INF BN

1st BRIGADE COMBAT TEAM

101st ABN DIV (AIR ASSAULT)

APO AE 09338

But I really do not advise you send anything my way until I am settled in, which probably won't be for another month or two.

And Royal... I would never trust those people. If they ain't from America, I'm going to very very careful around them.

Tom

hey, i just met you, and i want to say good luck. Your brave going down there. and hopefully, youll be a hero. i can just see it, you doing something that would be in papers all over the US. they would ask you for a reward, id guess youd say a go joe molded after you, cause thats what id say. ^^ but really, good luck, be safe, and kick some bad guy ass. ^^

General Grievous (paul)

Good Luck over there Tom! or should i say...Private O'Mahony. :D

Hopefully i will not be joining you on your vacation to the Middle Eastern Sandbox. Luckily i'm a Parachute Rigger and they don't need us at the moment. Do be safe and make sure you take some of your Joes with you as good luck charms! keep you favorite one in your pocket at all times. There have been 3-4 members of Joesightings to come back from the sandbox recently including the founder of the site(Sentinel-came home last week). Good luck and Godspeed!

Tom-1

Just joined the forums the other day man good luck and come back safe i was over there Desert Shield Desert Storm, so my prayers are with you.

Oblivion #US1#

Hey guys - much as I expected (and any of the military guys here will confirm this is a normal thing) my departure has been delayed until the 22-25th. @rolleye@

At least it gives me a few more days with my buddies, plus some quality Joe info gathering time! XD

Oh yeah - if anyone wants to e-mail me @ any time, use this address: Thomas.Omahony@us.army.mil because there will be some times I just won't be able to make it to ADC/TNI...

Tom