Gi Joe "masterpiece" Idea

blasterblastinatya

With the release in 2003 of the Masterpiece Optimus Prime figure for the Transformers and its subsequent popularity, I've been thinking. What would it be like to have one Gi Joe vehicle made in the masterpiece style?

As I think of some of the popular vehicles that might work that wouldn't be horrifically priced and retain their original scale, here's ones I thought of:

Hiss I

Fang I

Mauler

I don't think it is necessary.

Why would you say that? Of course it's not necessary - GI Joes on the whole, or toys in general, aren't "necessary". If you don't think you'd buy it, fine, but I don't know why you would say an in-scale, super-detailed HISS tank wouldn't be "necessary". I'd rather have that than a lot of the stuff they're putting out.

Night Raven

HISS2

FANG2

Pogo

Air chariot

Air Skiff

Despoiler

Buzz Boar

Mamba

Hurricane

Stilletto

Hammerhead

Bugg

Destro's Dominator(I think this could benefit from the masterpiece treatment, since the recent release one few yrs ago was rather flimsy)

Y'know, I know variations of the size of G.I. Joe figures aren't real popoular around here lately, but I would love to see a Masterpiece collection of 5-inch G.I. Joe figures; that's an in-between size that would allow for some great detailing and great accessories. And I'm not talking every single character. Maybe something like the line-up we saw with the VOTC Star Wars figures; just the favorite, key characters. Yeah...