Sign in to follow this  
Darque-Angel

Btr Wave 3 Location!

For all of you that missed out on Wave 3 BTR they can be found at Ollie's in Western PA. All 3 branches I visited had stocks of them (along with the Transformer ones). Ollies is a secondary store sort of like Big Lots.

I found all of them except the HQ, and they are CHEAP....The Patriot Grizzley was the most expensive one and it was $8! The Shadow Viper sets are great too (for using as a Hiss Driver for the new DTC Hiss when it shippes), and they are only $2 each.

These are a lot better than the first 2 waves so you might want to hop to it.

For all of you that missed out on Wave 3 BTR they can be found at Ollie's in Western PA. All 3 branches I visited had stocks of them (along with the Transformer ones). Ollies is a secondary store sort of like Big Lots.

I found all of them except the HQ, and they are CHEAP....The Patriot Grizzley was the most expensive one and it was $8! The Shadow Viper sets are great too (for using as a Hiss Driver for the new DTC Hiss when it shippes), and they are only $2 each.

These are a lot better than the first 2 waves so you might want to hop to it.

Thanks for the heads up on that. None here in the Philly area but my parents live in Scranton and I know there is one there.

Son my foot you joe whore...lmao. All kidding aside I wish those were for sale here, I definatly want that flint and Hiss. Time to start hitting evilbay.

Nothing like that here just Big Lots. That would really be nice. Not to thrilled with some of the vehicles but would love to be able to get my hands on some of the figures. You are one lucky Joe!

I'd pick up some more but I'm almost out of funds.

If they're still around next weekend I'll hook up some people.

The Patriot Grizzley is the best of all of them. Awesome piece.

I'd pick up some more but I'm almost out of funds.

If they're still around next weekend I'll hook up some people.

The Patriot Grizzley is the best of all of them. Awesome piece.

I may take you up on that. My parents managed to find me the Hiss, Night Prowler, and Venom Striker. Hopefully Ollie's (or other stores) will be getting multiple shipments of these as the holidays draw closer.

On a related note: did the Freedom Defense Outpost ever get released? That looks like a nicer base than the HQ set.

I found the Ollie's on west Tilghman street in Allentown, and picked up the all of the BTR's except the night prowler, the h.i.s.s., and the headquarters. I was actually surprised to see wave 3 valor vs. venom and some old GI Joe vs. Cobra puzzle and two pack sets with the family dollar stickers still attached. Hopefully I can find the rest of the BTR's the next time I take a run to an Ollie's. Has anyone else found anything interesting, like Valor Vs. Venom waves 4 thru 6? I know it's beyond all hope to find the sixth wave of Valor vs. Venom.

I found the Ollie's on west Tilghman street in Allentown, and picked up the all of the BTR's except the night prowler, the h.i.s.s., and the headquarters. I was actually surprised to see wave 3 valor vs. venom and some old GI Joe vs. Cobra puzzle and two pack sets with the family dollar stickers still attached. Hopefully I can find the rest of the BTR's the next time I take a run to an Ollie's. Has anyone else found anything interesting, like Valor Vs. Venom waves 4 thru 6? I know it's beyond all hope to find the sixth wave of Valor vs. Venom.

One of the Ollies near me had wave 3's along with 2 of the BAT/Snow Wolf packs (snagged both). They also had a lot of the regular Patriot Grizzleys (tan one). By the way, when you found the 2-packs with the puzzles, did you manage to score any Viper or Alley Viper packs? I know I got a bunch of them from Ollies several months ago...

On a related note: did the Freedom Defense Outpost ever get released? That looks like a nicer base than the HQ set.

Nope. It was never released, and probably not even close to production I'm guessing, since I never saw any of the Hong Kong guys selling parts of it! :)

They only had four of the two packs left. Two were wet suit and a black moray, and the other two were duke and cobra commander--both variations. I plan on trying to find the other Ollie's that is supposed to be in the Bethlehem/Allentown area, the one in Quakertown, and then I might try for the one in Scranton sometime next month, if I can afford the gas.