Justice

Tyranus

I'm a bit iffy on this series after reading the first issue. On one hand I love the writing and storytelling and I think the series has potential to be a really great read. But on the other hand there are two things that I'm not so sure I like or am too keen on.

First is the fact that the series is bi-monthly. Why ? Because I'm impatient and I already hate having to wait one month for the next issue in a series to come out, and now I have to wait more ? I may just pick up the issues bi-monthly and not bother to read them until I have all 12 issues in hand. Everything is just going to feel so broken up to me if I don't.

Finally the artwork. Don't get me wrong, I think Ross' work is beatiful, I just don't neccesarily feel it fits well within the confines of a comic book. His art feels more at home hanging on a wall in my home or an art gallery. I still love thw ork, it just always feels wierd to me reading books that he does the art in.

Other than that I'm loving Black Manta, this is the first time I've read a story with him in it and he just seems so bad ass. It appears to me anyways that he's just a small fish in a big pond, but I'm still loving the character.

Own both covers of #1 & plan to get any that follow, whats that tell ya?:)

The art in this book is sweet as well! & the story seems interesting... Certain people in the DCU having non stop dreams of the world ending & the heros doing nothing ... Thats gota make anyone a lil nuts, specaily any of the heros who have it haha!

I mean... if you had a dream that you went to work & died or got killed some how & then woke up, would you reallllllly wana go to work that day ? :P

Allso, I know how you feel about the art, but it is good art ... no dout about that ... if you enjoy the book , just go with it ;)

I suggest picking up #1 & #2 whilest you still can at least... #1's I hear are allready all sold out at most comic shops now ...

i didn't think it was anything worth the hype by far. yay hooray alex ross drawing the same characters for ten years straight yaaaaaaaay. who cares? his style hasn't grown from it. pair that with a sub par story and what do you get? a big thumbs down from me. i'm tired of the hokey crap in comic books like everyone having the same dream as a foreshadowing. c'mon already, yeah we read comic books. that doesn't mean we're idiots.

• 4 weeks later...

I love it, I just picked it up and well can't put it down. The art work is beautiful like always and the story is very interesting. I love how it's focusing more on the villians than the heros. The whole by-monthly thing isn't much of a bother, I'm patient. :D

i didn't think it was anything worth the hype by far. yay hooray alex ross drawing the same characters for ten years straight yaaaaaaaay. who cares? his style hasn't grown from it. pair that with a sub par story and what do you get? a big thumbs down from me. i'm tired of the hokey crap in comic books like everyone having the same dream as a foreshadowing. c'mon already, yeah we read comic books. that doesn't mean we're idiots.

Well, after reading #1&2 , it's not a surprise what kind of good art we are getting from Alex Ross. But after I read #2 I'm really surprise how good Alex Ross can be. His Batman was a lot better than his past work which was usually a big close up of Batman or him spreading his cape ,flying down. He also draw a pretty cool looking Batmobile~~

Besides that, I think this is the first time I see the Riddlier and Two Face potraited by Ross. Have to say the Riddler was one of the best versions I've seen so far. Two Face was OK though....

I would like to see a modern Catwoman in this series.

#2 out this week!!

I wish there were multiple covers like #1 for  the entire series, all the great battles they could do ... :)

I was going to pick it up but I was looking for tf zero

I also picked up TF#0

Theres' 4 covers and all of them are really nice~

#2 out this week!!

I wish there were multiple covers like #1 for  the entire series, all the great battles they could do ... :)

I was going to pick it up but I was looking for tf zero

oh come on now, a guy like you should be able to aford more than one book at a time! :) WEll I hope you got it put on hold for you if anything :D it was a good read!

Joker cracked me the $*(# up! freakn loonie! @loll@

joker's not so much a loonie as he wants in on the visions the villains have been having and wants to be part of what's coming. i'll admit i did enjoy the second issue much more than the first. there were still some really hokey things though. riddlers question marks were pretty ridiculous. i still have issues with the vision crap. riddler seeming to be mind controlled felt pretty cornball to me too. majority of the batman art was amazing for the first time in a good long while. two-face looked great too. meh, my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

I got #1 and 2 and I love it! I've always like Alex Ross' style and art and the story is great too. I just wish we didn't have to wait 2 months in between each issue.

Arch

I got #1 and 2 and I love it! I've always like Alex Ross' style and art and the story is great too. I just wish we didn't have to wait 2 months in between each issue.

Arch

I think the Batman scenes in #2 was a big improvment for Alex Ross. In the past, i remember Ross' Batman was always jumping with his cape flowing and just crouching somewhere. But Justice#2 makes Batman looks so cool and dark.

alex ross is an alien!

no man can draw like him! :D

I actually like his colouring more than his drawing. Most of his work are too predictable. Superman Flying, Batman jumping with flowing cape...

But yeah , he did improved in Justice#2