Sigma-6 Lego Snake-eyes Custom

-X-

Well, I watched the Sigma 6 cartoon today and it rocked hardcore. I think I'm the youngest member of the boards here, so I really enjoyed it. Well, now I'm somewhat hooked. Yeah, I've been around and about GI-Joe, so I know what it's all about for the most part. While the Valor vs. Venom almost brought me in, S-6 reeled me in hook, line and sinker. Well, since I don't like the S-6 figures because they're too big, I decided to make my very own version in what I do best. LEGO.

This is not meant to be a political remark about the shape of Snake-Eyes in anyway. You see, it's pretty darn hard to create a human-estque LEGO figure when working with bricks on a scale like this. I tried my best and here it is. Even though I had thoughts about even posting here because of the rampant hate S-6 is getting from purists, I went ahead anyways.

As for the MOC (My Own Creation) itself, I liked the Sigma-6 toy version of Snake-eyes, so I took that design and worked with it. The Transparent green piece does not prove he is a robot. I thought it looked cool and that it was like one of those handy light pads. But mostly because it looked cool. :D As for weapons, I could only go so far. There was only for him to be totting 2 swords, and that was it. I tried to stick in a sub-machine gun in there, but that didn't work. As for the glowing thing on his chest, that's supposed to be the Sigma-6 badge. I feel turned out better then I thought, as it looked uncannily like the S-6 badge, but that's up to you to decide.

Well, enjoy! <Puts flame shield up>

dsc005366rg.jpg

dsc005371iq.jpg

dsc005385fk.jpg

dsc005396zo.jpg

dsc005407ph.jpg

dsc005417ug.jpg

dsc005426nv.jpg

dsc005438nu.jpg

NOTE: This was edited because there was some phone number on the ruler.

dsc005445jy.jpg

Oh snap, dude that's crazy man....I would never have known you could do that with legos. LOVE IT. A+ :D

So even in the Lego Universe the Sigma Six guys are a larger scale. :)

Daaamn...Lego fans are probably p!ssed!!! :o

@haha@

Daaamn...Lego fans are probably p!ssed!!! :o

@haha@

Yeah, I saw riots taking place at Legoland on the news. One fan stated he's been building with Legos since the 80s, and has been upset with Lego. He stated "First duplo, then the bionicle crap and know the Sigma Six line?" @smilepunch@

Of course just having fun, but -X- your figure is very cool! Nice work man. Do you plan to make more?