Mattel 10" J L U

Jase

How many of you collect the 10" JLU figures? I've been looking for Green Arrow but so far nothing. Mattel needs to start making some more characters! Most of the line has been out for over two years and they just keep shipping more and more of the same old figures. Since Mattel has already made the 4" scale, you'd think it would be easy for them to make some more 10" scale. Some of my favs:

Red Tornado

Dr. Fate

Metamorpho

Green Lantern (updated John Stewart head)

What's the hold up? They would sell well IMO. I prefer the 10" over the 4" scale. The new Target exclusives have pushed me out of buying the 4" scale. $30 for three new figures is just too much money.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still looking for Hawkgirl :(

I didn't even know that Atom and Arrow were already released... omg im out of date!

Nice display!

Nice! What store did you buy them from?

Sorry for the confusion. We got them in stock yesterday when we got back from Botcon, as we had cases sitting from Mattel in our warehouse

Green Arrow:

http://www.billstoysandgames.com/Merchant2...ory_Code=JLU10F

Superman:

The Atom:

I wonder when these are scheduled to release at mass retail?

I found the new "10 figs: Atom and the Superman repaint, but no green arrow, just a heads up in letting you people know they are out in the western part of the US,

O.

I found the new "10 figs: Atom and the Superman repaint, but no green arrow, just a heads up in letting you people know they are out in the western part of the US,

O.

Found them where?

Those are freakin amazing customs.

O.

Found them where?

"western part of US" learn to read jase :) @smilepunch@ ;)

O.