Don't Forget Sigma Six SPOILERS

SKYWARP

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's under current boycott! @haha@

#US1# Keep G.I.Joe the Real AMERCIAN Hero! (as in organization....not nationality of it's members)

vh, even i'm watching a cartoon, it's free, no harm there. i won't put money on sigma stuff though.

Haven't you picked up on the whole American flag being replaced with the UN flag for the Sigma Six team...in the cartoon?

Who is it, that Hasbro has decided they don't want to offend, by waving the American flag around in it's cartoon, since anything "American" is a bad thing to display these days?

No flag would have been better than a UN flag. @grumpy@

It's a "big deal over a small matter" some will say, but it's representing a trend I really have some problems with. I'm not so much a cartoon fan, that I'd be willing to overlook this small detail, in order to get my thrill out of it, so it's not like a major loss to me to NOT watch it, but my opinion of the matter still stands, whether I watch it or not.

If I get tagged a "troll" or "trouble-maker" for expressing such thoughts about all this Sigma Six stuff, then those opinions will obviously cease (or be ceased) but in the meantime....it's still free to do so. ^_^

Spoilers.

Im loving this episode so far, Cobra Commabder is great and Zartan and the Dreadknocks are about to give a beatdown on Duke. Oh and Hawk is back to though still recovering from his VvV dna tampering.

General Hawk: Stop all the downloadin' Scott!

Cobra Commander is still such a GENIUS. Zartan breaks him out of prison (NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE) and he leaves Duke to be finished off instead of doing it himself. Bah!

"Operation Motel - the Joes check in but they won't check out!" I acutally liked that bit! XD

The Commander's voice is way bad ass. I don't think it's the same guy as the CGI flicks. If it is, he's toughed it up a bit. Now he's more like the CC in MASS Device, not a funny caricature of the Commander he did in the CGI movies.

Tom

Where's Ripper? :(

Buzzer sounds close to his original voice from Sunbow.

Wow - Cobra Commander's return to Cobra Command was sweet and hilarious! The Cobra troopers playing the trumpets was priceless.

I have to admit, I'm liking this show. It's certainly not the piece of garbage I was expecting (more like fearing...) it to be. The voice acting isn't all that bad, and the animation gives me a mean boner. I love it!

I just wish the BATs had less to do with the show, since there's no figure of them in the near future in Sigma scale.

Tom

I don't know if I liked this one better then the first! But it did have more characters! It was nice to see they are addin people like hawk to this series. who knows if they will be makin him. Zartan was hot and the new dreadnok wtf? Where is ripper? Torch is wave 6 VvV? I'm really not likin the hawk son thing. Overlord is also VvV not bad. All in all not to bad of a show but no real action!

actuatualy machete was set to come with a "dreadnok chopper" alpha vehicle. I'd say they were just giving the toy that would have been out face time, remember at one poipnt this was the robot rebellion movie. Ripper had his toy already thus we don't see him. (they definatly have the right to him)

Vh i really hadn't notice, and you know what? that does really bother me. like i said though, it's free i'm going watch but...

SCOTT? and SPUD? oh crap...

I never got a chance to see the first episode, but this one was VERY good! It's killing me that it's a cliffhanger, since I would have liked to see it concluded! ARRGGHH!! X(

Hawk's son is kind of ##$%$#ed, but... let's be honest, we really don't know one thing or the other about Joe's private lives. It's not like they ever spent time on Hawk's activities after work any how.

Although, his son is kind of a dick and needs someone to beat his ass for him.

Tom

Where did it go so wrong? I loved the first one, but I started cringing when they brought in little Scottie Abernathy and his robot dog. I mean, ugh! It's just like every other anime out there. G.I. Joe never needed that kid character like so many other cartoons (Scott Tracker, Spike Witwicky). Unnecessary. Also, a 16 year old knows about cybernetic nano-plasm? That's some school he goes to! I'm willing to suspend disbeleif for certain things (like Duke's 1000 foot fall), but when that dog started kicking B.A.T.s around, I just lost a lot of love for this show. Who knows, it could get better, but I was NOT impressed with this one.

Yeah it was a little lackluster in the action, but its really a 5-parter and this is setting up the story. Im also not seeing were you all are getting this UN thing. But anyway this so far one of the most impressive cartoons I have seen Hasbro do since Beast Wars.

Where did it go so wrong? I loved the first one, but I started cringing when they brought in little Scottie Abernathy and his robot dog. I mean, ugh! It's just like every other anime out there. G.I. Joe never needed that kid character like so many other cartoons (Scott Tracker, Spike Witwicky). Unnecessary. Also, a 16 year old knows about cybernetic nano-plasm? That's some school he goes to! I'm willing to suspend disbeleif for certain things (like Duke's 1000 foot fall), but when that dog started kicking B.A.T.s around, I just lost a lot of love for this show. Who knows, it could get better, but I was NOT impressed with this one.

No more unbelieveable then stuff in the old shows, In fact, well I think it was Transformers, but they had a kid build a robot for a school project in the G1 series, kid got ahold of one of the Decepticons CPU's and put it in the robot and the thing started kicking Autobot butt. I agree I hope the kids don't dominate the stories but having them in shows like these are certainly nothing new and something I can deal with.

Nothing that happened in todays episode WOULDN'T have happened in the original series. NOTHING.

Cobra Commander's escape? 'Happened before.

His return, with full fanfare and band? 'Happened before.

Duke's daring, death-defying leap to his doom, onto to pull something out of his ass to save the day? 'Happened before.

Kids wasting everyone's time? 'Happened before.

Robot dogs? Not sure of that, but I'll take it over giant whales or giant protoplasm.

Tom

It was ok.

The theme song sucked as much as everything else on fox kids, and so did a majority of the voices. I didn't like the fact that they had to add kids to the show, and I feel that the joes don't have the army look they should.

But the art in most cases is great. Zartan looks awsome. And the story isn't so bad.

All in All it is better than Transformers Cybertron.

I hope they make a 3 3/4 inch series.

And who was that one guy? Gun Ho?

The first ep and the first half of ep. 2 have been pretty good. But when Scott Abernathy & his dog & friends basically hijacked the show, the honeymoon was over. I'm sure Scott and his dog will get toy incarnations, but to push them over the rest of the Joe team seems kinda stupid since Scott will probably be limited to one or two toys. However, they can turn that around. Seeing Hawk, the Dreadnoks, and the general way Cobra is portrayed as a real threat gives me hope, and it is ten times what the last three Transformers cartoons have been (RID was actually good IMO).

+-MWG-+