***look What I Found At Tru Today!!!***

Reboundicon

WHOA!!! i was surprised as hell when i found a STARSCREAM reissue today at TRU!?!?!?! yes after almost 3 years i find one on the shelf in pretty good condition. they may have found old stock in the back or something because i hear about old figures popping up everyday. it was at its original price point of $29.99cdn so it was still a steal of a deal since there was only 1 left.

oh yeah they had mashed up hoist reissues for $29.99 too @grumpy@

anyhoo heres some pics of the starscream and my starscream collection...

pretty mint eh?

Sep1601.jpg

now my starscream tower is getting bigger!

Sep1602.jpg

most of my starscream stuff...the best G1 villain!!!

Sep1603.jpg

whoo hoo old stock rules!!!

Wow. I'd love to buy one of those.

At retail price of course.

Please don't take offense as I don't intend for this to sound mean whatsoever... I know some pl like doubles, but why on Earth would you want to buy the same toy in the same packaging TEN times? If they were all full price then you've paid $300 dollars, purely for the chance to take that tower photo :S

As I said, not meant to be offensive to you at all, but I see no point in that whatsoever :S

Please don't take offense as I don't intend for this to sound mean whatsoever... I know some pl like doubles, but why on Earth would you want to buy the same toy in the same packaging TEN times? If they were all full price then you've paid $300 dollars, purely for the chance to take that tower photo :S

As I said, not meant to be offensive to you at all, but I see no point in that whatsoever :S

9 times. There's a Takara reissue there as well

Ofcourse he could sell half of them for twise that much by now...

....but that would make him a scalper and he is not......

......you are not, right? #US1#

of course im not...if i was i don't think i would still have 9 screamers after 3 years...scalpers dump figures when they reach high prices...i hold on to all my transformers and i enjoy buying multiples of my favourite ones =).

i even held on to my original predaking giftset, even though i knew the price would plunge after the reissue was released...why? because i love the figure and it took me a while to get the gift set...i had to work a lot of extra hours over the summer =(

and yes the only reason i bought all those star screams was to make a tower @smilepunch@

Please don't take offense as I don't intend for this to sound mean whatsoever... I know some pl like doubles, but why on Earth would you want to buy the same toy in the same packaging TEN times?  If they were all full price then you've paid $300 dollars, purely for the chance to take that tower photo :S

9 times. There's a Takara reissue there as well

bah hadn't noiced! In that case it's ok, but if he ever buys a tenth it will be wrong again :P

WHOA!!! i was surprised as hell when i found a STARSCREAM reissue today at TRU!?!?!?! yes after almost 3 years i find one on the shelf in pretty good condition. they may have found old stock in the back or something because i hear about old figures popping up everyday. it was at its original price point of $29.99cdn so it was still a steal of a deal since there was only 1 left.

oh yeah they had mashed up hoist reissues for $29.99 too @grumpy@

anyhoo heres some pics of the starscream and my starscream collection...

pretty mint eh?

Sep1601.jpg

now my starscream tower is getting bigger!

Sep1602.jpg

most of my starscream stuff...the best G1 villain!!!

Sep1603.jpg

whoo hoo old stock rules!!!

ok, well, someone likes starscream. but is all that nessesary? lol, i dont even have 1 star scream.