Galaxy Force Wheeljack?

leonardo

I actually kind of like it, if they didn't have those things sticking out of the front hood it could look like a total 70's pimp machine.

Defnitely not suitable for wheeljack who is an Italian race car. We'll see. Anyone have info on this mofo?

Hmmm, this is like the 5th GF-mold that i like (i liked none of the RiD and Armada Molds other then Ruination and ofcourse Unicron and only Snowcat from the Energon molds).

I might start collecting these next to me G1 :D

Did I like discover something? I was really hoping everyone knew about this and would be like "Oh yeah that's wheeljack he's cybertron figure 39" or something like that.

The head looks more like downshift from the energon line, but we all know that was supposed to be wheeljack anyway.

This would definitely be different for the character, but like the above poster said it is very retro. I'll pick it up even if it isn't named wheeljack, though I'll buy like 3 if it is.

Did I like discover something? I was really hoping everyone knew about this and would be like "Oh yeah that's wheeljack he's cybertron figure 39" or something like that.

The head looks more like downshift from the energon line, but we all know that was supposed to be wheeljack anyway.

This would definitely be different for the character, but like the above poster said it is very retro. I'll pick it up even if it isn't named wheeljack, though I'll buy like 3 if it is.

We seen the pics a month or three ago if that is what you mean.

Day Ja Vu. I could have sworn someone said the exact thing when we seen this picture a month or so ago, Madman. Either that, or I am reliving this part of my life.

Yeah I did, but I didn't say anything about the car it looks like or post any pics of it, so at least that's new. @smilepunch@

Day Ja Vu.  I could have sworn someone said the exact thing when we seen this picture a month or so ago, Madman.  Either that, or I am reliving this part of my life.

Yeah I did, but I didn't say anything about the car it looks like or post any pics of it, so at least that's new. @smilepunch@

But I know someone mentioned the rough proto line a while back

Day Ja Vu.  I could have sworn someone said the exact thing when we seen this picture a month or so ago, Madman.  Either that, or I am reliving this part of my life.

But I know someone mentioned the rough proto line a while back

Same here. I'm too lazy to go searching for the old thread, but I remember that this has been discussed already when the proto appeared on eBay. I didn't know that it was a Cybertron exclusive mold, though with head shape, it could be surmised that it's Downshift, and the size of the figure appears to be a basic. Sorry Leonardo, but a newly discovered bit of news, this isn't.

Umm I wasn't trying to "discover news"

I was asking questions about the proto, like what the name was going to be and such.

Also I want to know when it's coming out.

As you said yourself you were too lazy to find the old thread, me I didn't even know there was an old thread. Wheeljack being my favorite character I just wanted to know if the link was true (that this is wheeljack) when it is in fact downshift (who looks rather much like wheeljack that I'll still call this toy wheeljack). Maybe you're too lazy to find the old thread, but are you too lazy to actually read this one?

Thanks to those who actually helped.

I was asking questions about the proto, like what the name was going to be and such.

We don't know it's actual name, but we can only speculate that this is will be named Downshift, as Hasbro has publicly stated that it will never again use the name Wheeljack.

Also I want to know when it's coming out.

No one outside of Hasbro and Takara know this.

As you said yourself you were too lazy to find the old thread, me I didn't even know there was an old thread. Wheeljack being my favorite character I just wanted to know if the link was true (that this is wheeljack) when it is in fact downshift (who looks rather much like wheeljack that I'll still call this toy wheeljack). Maybe you're too lazy to find the old thread, but are you too lazy to actually read this one?

Nothing prevented you from searching around the earlier threads here or fansites devoted fully to Transformers to see if there has been any information regarding the proto in question. Perhaps this might be a case of the pot calling the kettle black? It's not a matter of relying on solely just one group of people for information-that leads to myopia and disinformation. For a fully story, one must go out and find as much information as possible on their own.

We don't know it's actual name, but we can only speculate that this is will be named Downshift, as Hasbro has publicly stated that it will never again use the name Wheeljack.

The Alternator, which was released long after that, says different. ;)

Archer also stated they wouldn't use "Autobot [Name]" anymore (because he, personally, doesn't like it). Lo', and behold: they just trademarked "Autobot Jazz", among other names. ;)

"Never" is to Hasbro what "innovate" is to Bill Gates. I.E. a completely meaningless word.

Most likely, though, it will be Wheeljack in Galaxy Force and Downshift in Cybertron, simply because Hasbro continues to insist that Cybertron is a sequel to Energon. :P

What makes those magazines more credible than Archer?

And about the search thing.

If you really are too lazy to click an icon, type a word, and click search...

then I just don't know what to say. I mean, I thought I was pretty lazy.. but geez.

:)

The Alternator, which was released long after that, says different. ;)

Archer also stated they wouldn't use "Autobot [Name]" anymore (because he, personally, doesn't like it). Lo', and behold: they just trademarked "Autobot Jazz", among other names. ;)

"Never" is to Hasbro what "innovate" is to Bill Gates. I.E. a completely meaningless word.

Most likely, though, it will be Wheeljack in Galaxy Force and Downshift in Cybertron, simply because Hasbro continues to insist that Cybertron is a sequel to Energon. :P

Oh yeah....whoops! @smilepunch@

I just hope that puke green won't be the final color. Hopefully this is just a really rough prototype. Otherwise I do like it. It kinda reminds me of my neighbors car a 68 Pontiac Firebird.

thumb.jpg

1222.jpg

where was those pics taken? It looks like a military base..keesler AFB to be specific...

I don't know, I actually found those pics on the net but my neighbor has the same car, that's what made me think of it.

Hmm I guess it would be kind of hard to do a search when I don't know the name of the toy, huh? Sure I could guess and check until I found it, but like you said before you're too lazy to go back and find the old thread.

So yes it is a case of pot calling the kettle black, in regards to you telling me what I should or should not do.

Seems like a lot of people didn't know about this toy (not news) anyway.

Glad to know that TNI'rs are great at making new people feel welcome.

PS You never did respond to the fact that I was bringing this up and not stating I was trying to find "news". In fact in one of my posts before you posted it clearly says that I wasn't looking for news but just answers. Did you want to actually answer this or did you want to continue bitching, bring up points that aren't valid, and be nothing but meaningless to this thread?