Harrison Fords Manager Dies

KENNY GUIDO

Harrison Ford's Manager Dies

Patricia McQueeney, the longtime manager that managed Harrison Ford's acting career for thirty-five years, died on September 4th at the age of seventy-seven. She died in Santa Monica, California, after a brief illness. Ford was quoted by the Los Angeles Times as saying, "She was fair and honest and steadfast and classy, really classy." In 1986 McQueeney started working exclusively for Ford, and the partnership continued until her death. Read the full story here.

Im not the one to make fun of someone whom died but the article said she managed Harrison for 35 years and she died at the age of 37.

so, that would have made her exactly 2 years old when she began managing Harrison, no?

That makes no sense...

Harrison Ford's Manager Dies

Patricia McQueeney, the longtime manager that managed Harrison Ford's acting career for thirty-five years, died on September 4th at the age of seventy-seven. She died in Santa Monica, California, after a brief illness. Ford was quoted by the Los Angeles Times as saying, "She was fair and honest and steadfast and classy, really classy." In 1986 McQueeney started working exclusively for Ford, and the partnership continued until her death. Read the full story here.

Im not the one to make fun of someone whom died but the article said she managed Harrison for 35 years and she died at the age of 37.

so, that would have made her exactly 2 years old when she began managing Harrison, no?

You're joking right?

Because if you re-read your article it says SHE died at 77.

Not 37.

So whos Harrison's new Manager?

Calista Flockhart

:)

There goes Harrison's career...

oh wait does he still have one? @smilepunch@

Most of his latest movies have sucked or dont' have any action in them anymore.... he needs to make some more Indiana Jones movies :)

So whos Harrison's new Manager?

Calista Flockhart

:)

There goes Harrison's career...

oh wait does he still have one? @smilepunch@

Most of his latest movies have sucked or dont' have any action in them anymore.... he needs to make some more Indiana Jones movies :)

"the fugative" was the last great movie he did.

I love Harrison Ford (and I'm truly sorry for his loss), but I really hope they DON'T make any more Indiana Joens movies. Ten years ago, I would have been the last person to say that, because I really wanted to see an older Indiana Jones. But now, ten years later and still they have no script that everyone can agree on, let alone any TIME when all parties involved can fit it into their schedule? Sheesh...I'm over it now. They've waited much too long IMO, and I think it might offset the great original Indiana Jones trilogy to squeeze out one more just for old time's sake, and by then I think Ford will be too old. I don't think he's too old to be a great actor. Far from it. I just think he's too old to be Indiana Jones anymore. I think it could be humorous to see him trying to make one last comeback for whatever reasons; that could possibly make for some humorous situations, seeing him deal with the same old problems in his adventures at an older age. Yeah, I can see somewhat of some potential for some HUMOR, but I don't want the franchise to die a "humorous" death like the Lethal Weapon series did. (Wow, did I get off on a major tanget there...) (lol)