So Whats Everyone Definitive Version Of

Zanzibar

So whats everyone Definitive version of Snake Eyes now?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. So whats everyone Definitive version of Snake Eyes now?

• 2005 Wave7
    • Black VvV/single pack
    • 2002 Wave3 Black
    • 1985 Version2
    • Custom version
    • Other

Since I DONT think we will be getting ANOTHER 3 3/4in Snake Eyes figure anytime soon. With that in mind, whats YOUR definitive version of Snake Eyes currently? Mine would have to be my newly custom version, sorta lbc, just a head swapped with Wave7 SE head, painted black on 2002 Wave3 black SE body.

VVV Wave 7 For Gi Joe missions(the comand look suits that).

VVV Wave 5 for more Ninja related missions

I have 2 VVV Wave 1 versions that I use as unidentifed Adepts of the Arashikage clan

this all flows partly from a storyline I've been thinking of (based somewhat on the DD Master and Apprentice stories) where the Arashikage clan starts to re-coelese arround SE, SS, Jinx and Nunchuck, and start to operate independantly agianst those they see as enemies on both sides of the line with the result that the US Goverment being on the verge declaring them terroists (Hawk and Co disagree, though they aren't hardly happy with the clans recent actions themselves) leading to a situation where some of the Arashikage Joes are no longer Team members and the others are under offical scrutiny, while the other Joe members are often unoffically helping out an organistion that contact with is being discouraged.

i think i have seen and have a couple custom versions of old SE and would say i like wave 7 but it needs some work.Not hating on the figure but with some changes it would be much better,

1.change to bbi hands,much better

2.all black,hate the color of the one we got

3.and i dont like the sword he came with,not at all.

wave 7 might be the closet in a lot of peoples eyes but when i got it, i have to admit i was quickly and greatly dissapointed. The head is great... and that's about it. The arms are girly, the paint scheme isn't the best, the legs make it hard fro him to stand, and i really don't like the game boy he has strapped on his leg. Oh and the all black sword, sorry hasbro we know you can make the good stuff now.

I am currently working on a custom, but as of right now, i'd say ninja battles jvc. yeah you need to paint the metal on the visor grey (in my opinion) and the green something.... okay so i even customized that one, but it was closer.

The Wave 7 SE really hit hard with such a great mold and delivery for the character,the mold-design failure with the "kickback legs" really brought down some HEAVY disappointment for me and a lot of other fans.

I really like the JvC Wave 3 black Snake Eyes.He fits good with the rest of the scale and despite the blocky holsters on his legs, hes looks bad-@$$.I'm kind of leaning towards him over Wave 7.But in terms of RAH,definitely version 2.

There are way to many Snake Eye versions and colors to choose from. I Love him but we have been over saturated with him to tell the truth. It hurts my brain to try and pick one because I have them all! @drink@