Ugliest Star Wars Exclusive

darthsith

It looks like a bad custom, like someone just *chuckle* spray-painted a Darth Vader figure red and did a custom card for it. Terrible. Although I think the Lava Vader is much worse, this one ranks up there with worst Star Wars figure of all time. No offense meant to anyone who likes it. It's just my opinion. Seriously, it seems like they didn't put much thought into this one at all.

With all of the lazy repaints we keep seeing from Hasbro in regards to Star Wars figures lately, I truly hope the new Saga line will get back to basics in terms of quality, original figures. I mean, yeah, there are some cool repaints that make sense in the latest ROTS offerings, but it seems like they're rehash-happy over there. It's almost like they're tired of Star Wars or something and they're not putting as much effort into things. But that's just me...

Wow I missed this one. The other holiday's were cool for what they were but this............. this is red @puke@

Draven

Lava Vader is red too :)

Not solid red nor is it a holiday fig, but its almost as dumb as this to be honest.

Draven

This is much better than the Vader

galactichunter.com

Santa Yoda Globe

Christmas begins early at Target, as reader Patrick Rangel sends in these photos of a new Santa Yoda Musical Holiday Waterball. The musical Jedi Master holiday decoration retails for $15.99 each and plays "Let It Snow".

4931-001.jpg

4931-002.jpg