I Think I'm Getting A Flagg!!

cobrasaboteur

OMGGGG!!! Sorry, i had to share my excitement with somebody. After emailing this guy (or girl) actually, probably a girl, numerous times about a flagg in some local classified ads they finally wrote back and i'm scheduling (actually my brother is scheduled) to pick it up. They say it is 95% complete, but i really dont care how complete it is because its.......

25 BUCKS!!!!!! @firedevil@

if i get it, it will be my first flagg, so wish me luck (they said someone else was interested in it prior to my emails)

-saboteur

I had a flagg as a kid. Sometime around 2000 or 2001 I decided to buy one off ebay to replace the one I had. At that time I had a full basement, which was my toy paradise, so I had PLENTY of room and shelves for all my toys... Then I broke it off with my fiance, and packed up my toys and moved into a 1 bedroom apartment. For 2.5 years my flagg set in rubber bins in storage. Then we moved into a new house this January, and just a few weeks ago I finally got enough room cleaned up in the garage to set my flagg back up. It was a glorious day. I'd rather not have it in the garage, but no where else to put it. At least its assembled and displayed and not just thrown in tubs.

I tell you one thing that annoys the pee out of me is PEOPLE ALWAYS SET CRAP ON MY FLAGG. Its not a table folks. My cat knows better, she wont go near it. But my wife, or my mother in law especially just plop their crap on my flagg, knocking over figures, guns fall out of hands..... GRRRRRRRRRR Shots are going to be fired until the lesson is learned. LOL !

Actually I thought about taping a big neon sign to the deck that says "DO NOT SET YOUR CRAP HERE"

Phanstar

I had a flagg as a kid. Sometime around 2000 or 2001 I decided to buy one off ebay to replace the one I had. At that time I had a full basement, which was my toy paradise, so I had PLENTY of room and shelves for all my toys... Then I broke it off with my fiance, and packed up my toys and moved into a 1 bedroom apartment. For 2.5 years my flagg set in rubber bins in storage. Then we moved into a new house this January, and just a few weeks ago I finally got enough room cleaned up in the garage to set my flagg back up. It was a glorious day. I'd rather not have it in the garage, but no where else to put it. At least its assembled and displayed and not just thrown in tubs.

I tell you one thing that annoys the pee out of me is PEOPLE ALWAYS SET CRAP ON MY FLAGG. Its not a table folks. My cat knows better, she wont go near it. But my wife, or my mother in law especially just plop their crap on my flagg, knocking over figures, guns fall out of hands..... GRRRRRRRRRR Shots are going to be fired until the lesson is learned. LOL !

Actually I thought about taping a big neon sign to the deck that says "DO NOT SET YOUR CRAP HERE"

Phanstar

what the hell is your mother in law doing in you garage ?

what the hell is your mother in law doing in you garage ?

Dude don't even get me started, I have the most evil mother in law on this planet. You think yours is bad, NO WAY. I don't know any of your mother in laws out there and I gaurantee you I would trade mine for any of yours. :)

Ok, now that I got that out, well she actually did have reason to be in the garage. We are watching their dog for them while they were out of town and my wife and her were setting him up so he can get in and out of the garage from the back yard.

Still no excuse for setting crap on my flagg and knocking over my figures... oooh if only I had been home.... Of course my in laws know this, so they never come over when im home. They 007 their way into my house while im stuck at work and cause their evil chaos then. :)

Phanstar

heh... In laws... thank god I dont live with them, and WHY cant I shoot them???

Phanstar

just think what ever you need for it u can get off of ebay for a few hundred bucks...lol j/k but you can get the rest of it for a few bucks off of ebay i see parts al the time

I've thought about buying parts off ebay and building my own rather than trying to get a "complete" one all at once.

That huge Aircraft carrier for only $25!?!?!?!? ACK!

I wish I could get that and the Terrordome for only $25..... @grumpy@

i got THREE terrordromes for around 25 bucks each. The first one i got for 32 dollars(quite incomplete) the second for around 20 dollars(a little more complete) and the third for 25 dollars ( only missing the 2 gun platforms on the inner walls). They were all purchased at flea markets.

-saboteur

my flag currently sits in 3 boxes in my living room and it has been sitting there since the day i received it after i won it on ebay, but good news is i'm moving this weekend so soon i will put that bad boy together. So, i've been buying parts off of ebay to complete it.

25 bucks later, I am now the proud owner of the USS FLAGG. My brother picked it up at 11:00 this morning. Its at his house now, and he said he'd call me when he started assembling it. I asked him about any yellowing, and he said it looked good. An added bonus was The Flagg's Blueprints, and those of the Transportable Tactical Battle Platform. I am so stoked right now.

-saboteur

That is an awsome deal. I would love to get my hands on a second Flagg for Cobra. I saw the most awsome one done on JoeCustoms by a Carroll Customs. It makes you want to start a Cobra Fleet to combat the forces of Good and niceness. Hope you get it. @cool@