Will You Buy Sigma 6?

General_Hawk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone from really disliking the figures (from early pictures) to really liking them. I wish they were cheaper, but I still bought three of them at TRU yesterday - Duke, Snake Eyes, and Spirit. They are very cool, IMO. The 3.75" Joes are still my main interest, but I plan to keep collecting S6 (for now) - one of each character only...so I'll skip scuba Duke, armored Snake Eyes, etc.

Nah, the cartoon designs look pretty cool, but the toys look way too much like Xevoz for me. I don't care for all the straight, angular lines, and SE looks like an android.

However, I'd be interested to see 3 3/4" figures in the cartoon design. Hi Tech looks much better in the cartoon, to me.

H-E-L-L N-O!!!!!!!, and thats w/ all capital letters too, There is no way in hell I will buy Sigma 6hit.

But I might buy the females of Sigma 6hit.

Like I have said many times, put your money where your opinion, but if your going to keep your money to yourself, well, you get what I am saying

Amen to that!! Hey Homer, I just had a kid 9 months ago (2nd child). I sell and trade my old stuff to feed my Action figure addiction. All the extra money goes to the kids. Buying Joes and transformers keeps me sane. Plus I figure this stuff will go to my son anyways. Good luck with the new addition to your family.