Pray For Violentfix And Family

GILTYONE

Hey didnt want to hijack this thread in any way just wanted to say I know what you are going thru,you and your family,mine is also going thru the same thing,my sister has no more options and she will die in the next 5 months,so what really sucks is everynight thinking will she make it another day.

So fix if you see this know,there are some out there that know what your family is going thru and if you need anything at all let us know.

It would be really good if we knew where the funeral would be I would like to send flowers,and if anybody else would like to also,post here and we can work it out.

and thanks for all the concern for me as well guys,means alot.

That's awful news, I know what you're going through. Shortly after our son turned one, my mother-in-law died suddenly from a heart attack. It was very rough on my wife and also being an only child.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Comfort your wife during this time, as I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

-------------------

Bekker,

Also hate to hear that about your sister - I'll also put your family in my prayers.

Thank you everyone for your words and prays. Stephane was like a Mother to me (not a mother-in-law) and the most caring and loving person I have ever known. She found happieness in making other people happy and was in many ways the anchor for this family. A healthy women at the age of 59 with no history of heart problems, this strikes us as completly unfair and a tradgedy in the purest sense of the word. I am remaining as calm and collected as possible in order to be there for my wife and newborn baby, but I feel just as the rest of the family does, I feel empty, cheated, and disgusted with these doctors that swore this was a simple surgery and that her heart was the healthiest in the ward.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but be emotional over this. I feel wounded. This women was a big part of our world, she was there for me through thick and thin and she wanted nothing else but to be here for us and help with her new granddaughter in the coming months. She treated me like a son, not just the husband of her daughter. I will always love her and will make sure that her Granddaughter will grow up knowing just how wonderfull her Grandmother was.

debswedding.jpg

Thank you again, I'm sure that Stephanie is hearing your prayers in heaven.

Violentfix I`m truely sorry mate. I am like you in my Mother in Law is far from just a Mother In law.

So that I can imagine does indeed make it harder.

My deepest regrets at your families loss moreso your wifes & even moreso the new baby.

Though know that the circle of life is complete & maybe you`ll find your "mom" in the newborn. It does happen.

Sorry though that she was so healthy & this has happened,that I agree is the worst,injustice thing imaginable But they say they happen for a reason & maybe she`s now in a better place to watch over you & more importantly,being her grandchild Guardian Angel.

Bekker,

Aww man I`m so sorry mate. I never knew. To you too mate you know where i am if you want to chat. Prays out to you & your family too mate.

That is also really bad just the waiting for the inevitable.

Though there i too know that feeling as my Gran is in a similar postion (poison in her legs,they could amputate & give her longer possibly. Thankfully my Gran`s told them she wants all her parts together,so alas the poison is now slowly taking over her body so it`s just time).

Prays & thoughts for you both & your families. Hang in there & know you have friends you can talk to just to vent if that`s needed.

Ja

Steel Bonnet

I'm sorry, but I can't help but be emotional over this. I feel wounded. This women was a big part of our world, she was there for me through thick and thin and she wanted nothing else but to be here for us and help with her new granddaughter in the coming months. She treated me like a son, not just the husband of her daughter. I will always love her and will make sure that her Granddaughter will grow up knowing just how wonderfull her Grandmother was.

Eric. You never have to apologize for how you feel. You have every right to get as emotional as you want. You remember how I've been dealing with the loss of a former student (Flaca, who died on June 11th). You wouldn't believe the things some people have said to me. Those people have hurt me, but they taught me something: Nobody knows how I feel, nobody knows what that person meant to me and nobody has a right to tell me anything.

This also goes the same for you. As I said before, You have every right to get as emtional as you want. You lost a loved one suddenly and tragically. Do not let anyone tell what your feeling is wrong.

Eric, sorry to hear about the bad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

Bekker, same to you. I hope everything turns out okay. My wife and I have had our own medical ups and downs to deal with this year, so while I don't know exactly what you guys are going through, I can relate to having to deal with tragedy.

Good luck guys.