Hardcore!

HPZ

Real hardcore, not this new breed Norma Jean and the like #$##.

What are some of your favorite hardcore bands? I really want to hear Cha's opinion on this.

Gorilla Biscuits

Bodycount

Hatebreed

Cro Mags

Righteous Jams

Madball

Good Clean Fun

Bane

Floorpunch

Sick of It All

Y'know what I really don't keep up with subcateegories, so I'm not putting anything down.

But I will say the only thing on your list I've ever heard of is Hatebreed. They're pretty good.

I really want to hear Cha's opinion on this.

Some of my faves:

Biohazard - the kings of Brooklyn

Madball

Skarhead

Carnivore

25 ta Life

Sworn Enemy

E. Town Concrete

SOIA

H2O

Hatebreed

Vision of Disorder (RIP)

Candiria

All Out War

Stretch ArmStrong

Most Precious Blood

TERROR

Full Blown Chaos

Blood for Blood

Scars of Tomorrow

Bane

Caliban

Between the Buried and Me

It Dies Today

Throwdown

SOD

Downset.

Strife

Poison the Well

And many more. The beauty of hardcore music doesn't lie within the pounding bass, roaring guitars and attitude: ITS HOW BIG THE CIRCLE PIT IS.

Real hardcore, not this new breed Norma Jean and the like #$##.

What are some of your favorite hardcore bands? I really want to hear Cha's opinion on this.

Gorilla Biscuits

Bodycount

Hatebreed

Cro Mags

Righteous Jams

Madball

Good Clean Fun

Bane

Floorpunch

Sick of It All

Hatebreed yes they are hardcore. The others i have no clue about. Norma Jean ...umm no they are not hxc. But you did say it right New BREED. That is what has came up. I hate it more than anyone.

my chemical romance

... oh wait, i thought this was the dance music thread. @loll@

BODY COUNT!

Body Count was one the early "black" metal bands that could throw down against bands like Suffocation, Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse and others.

And for those of you who didn't know

D-Roc passed away in August 2004 of cancer.

d-roc.gifDRoc.jpg

D-Roc and Ernie C were 2 of the most underrated metal guitarists ever.

I was really hoping this thread wasnt going to be about girl jean jams. Thank god. If I see one more flippy haired kid in girls jeans, I'm going to pass out.

I've been listening to a ton of Stretch Arm Strong lately. One of my fave bands. Hands down.

Also Mental, Good Clean Fun, Nora, Madball, Skarhead, Love is Red, Let it Die, Full Blown Chaos, Donnybrook, Bones Brigade, Built Upon Frustration, and a lot more. I'm just lazy.