Mr Freeze Variant From The Batman

reideen1313

good to know thanks

I'd like to know if both versions are in the box set, single carded, or both?

I'll find out tonight and let you know. I'll also be checking for more info on the Campbells soup promo Batman. We did get some new pics of both the figure and the packaging, but they're basically the same thing we saw in the toy fair photos.

Any other questions you guys want me to ask - try to keep 'em The Batman focused though - the Mattel rep we're talking to handles just that line, so he probably won't have much info on things like Begins or DC Superheroes as examples.

Sweet. Cool man! :)

I didn't get a chance to find out anything new about ratios on Freeze guys. IG had some meetings to get to, so we cut it short. I've sent a bunch of questions for him to answer - the variant Freeze ? being one of them - and I'll update you when I hear back.

I did get some news though. The Batman 4 pack (at TRU) with Firefly is legit. The exclusive in that set is Batman with the black suit. Good for people that haven't purchased these figures before.

The real news from last night's chat was regarding a 6 pack that's coming next summer. SRP is $29.99 It'll be an Arkham Asylum styled box. Included characters are:

A flocked Manbat (this is a US markets exclusive figure)

Firefly

Freeze

Batman (it's undecided what type of repaint this will be, but we were assured it will be show relevant)

That's 4.

Poison Ivy! :D

There's 5.

Number 6 is.......

Joker dressed as Batman!!

LOG will have pics as they become available.

For more info from the chat - including info on the Campbells soup promo:

LOG chat transcript

I'll be looking forward to this:

Synopsis: A live chat with Mattel was held revealing much info about upcoming animated 'The Batman' figures, including Poison Ivy and even Joker dressed as Batman ala "the laughing bat"

wow

Thats awesome news reideen1313! (And yes, I read it first over there so don't scold me) :P (give me some karma already!) hahahaha :P

But yeah, I suggested that version of Joker too!... Somewhere... sometime. Really! I think they heard!

This is AWESOME news! Too bad we'll have to wait til next summer for this 6-pack. What does "flocked" man-bat mean? Is he fuzzy? It sounds kinda dirty, like "Giant-Size Man-Thing." "He flocked his man-bat." I don't know...

Thats awesome news reideen1313! (And yes, I read it first over there so don't scold me) :P (give me some karma already!) hahahaha :P

But yeah, I suggested that version of Joker too!... Somewhere... sometime. Really! I think they heard!

LOL! Ok - karma's coming your way once I get over there today! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Any picks yet on the variant Mr Freeze? I've only seen the one without facial features.